[1/18/23] AEW Dynamite: Willow vs. Storm, Darby vs. Kushida, OC vs. Lethal, Danielson vs. Bandido, Young Bucks vs. Top Flight, Starks vs. Lisp

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
About a year ago we were bytching about dude being in catering. I’m sure i was one too. But now you wanna see him in catering. The IWC y’all. :mjlol:
That's not what I said. I said that I would rather Jay Lethal be in catering than to continue ruining his brand by losing everytime he's on Dynamite. If Tony Khan is going to book Jay for Dynamite, then he needs to consistently give him some high-profile wins. Before you comment, make sure you understand what I wrote.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
That's not what I said. I said that I would rather Jay Lethal be in catering than to continue ruining his brand by losing everytime he's on Dynamite. If Tony Khan is going to book Jay for Dynamite, then he needs to consistently give him some high-profile wins. Before you comment, make sure you understand what I wrote.
You literally said you wanna see him in catering instead of eating pins. :what:

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I’m spitting facts about them putting over talent when it matters and I’m caping? Some of y’all just hate those dudes so match it leaves you blind. :dead:

About a year ago we were bytching about dude being in catering. I’m sure i was one too. But now you wanna see him in catering. The IWC y’all. :mjlol:
I ain’t getting into with you again. You win the wrestling argument.

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
Post a pic of that business card.

I didn't take one because I would have just thrown it away or given it away. The guy next to me took one and he let me see it. It was a blue card with a picture of him on one side and on the backside it had what looked like the services he offers. It was a well done card with rounded edges and was on good quality card stock. It was pretty cool, but I had no use for it.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
I didn't take one because I would have just thrown it away or given it away. The guy next to me took one and he let me see it. It was a blue card with a picture of him on one side and on the backside it had what looked like the services he offers. It was a well done card with rounded edges and was on good quality card stock. It was pretty cool, but I had no use for it.
That's a pretty cool souvenir.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Maybe you just can't comprehend. Should I have written it in Spanish? What I wrote shouldn't be this difficult for you to grasp.
This mu fukka trying to play the “twist my words” card. Just because you don’t personally wanna see him in catering doesn’t change the fact that he would be in catering doing nothing. I’m sure you’d whine about it too. “Why isn’t Jay on tv? :francis:

You know what I’m talking about in the end and you wanna pull some shyt like this. Go ahead and continue to spew your racist prejudice shyt too. You ain’t slick. :russell:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
This mu fukka trying to play the “twist my words” card. Just because you don’t personally wanna see him in catering doesn’t change the fact that he would be in catering doing nothing because that’s what you prefer. I’m sure you’d whine about it too. “Why isn’t Jay on tv? :francis:

You know what I’m talking about in the end and you wanna pull some shyt like this. Go ahead and continue to spew your racist shyt too. You ain’t slick. :russell:
Wrong again, carnalito. I didn't say that you twisted my words; I said that you didn't understand what I wrote. Apparently, you still don't. It's all good, though. We can move on now.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Wrong again, carnalito. I didn't say that you twisted my words; I said that you didn't understand what I wrote. Apparently, you still don't. It's all good, though. We can move on now.
You implied it with “I never said Those words but these words” excuse. I know what you’re talking about but you’re just blowing this shyt outta the water making it a bigger deal than it is. Getting hung over a simple word.. :snoop:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
You implied it with “I never said Those words but these words” excuse. I know what you’re talking about but you’re just blowing this shyt outta the water making it a bigger deal than it is. Getting hung over a simple word.. :snoop:
I'm not blowing anything up. I told you to move along, but you keep responding. This could've been over after my first post, but you just won't go away. If you want it to be over, just stop replying. Don't say anything else, and the conversation will be over. :manny:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I'm not blowing anything up. I told you to move along, but you keep responding. This could've been over after my first post, but you just won't go away. If you want it to be over, just stop replying. Don't say anything else, and the conversation will be over. :manny:
Same can be said about you but you responded back. I’m just spitting my piece on the situation before I’m done, which I hope I am now.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Same can be said about you but you responded back. I’m just spitting my piece on the situation before I’m done, which I hope I am now.
¿CHU STILL WON'T GO AWAY, HERMANO? :why:
Is it just that you want the last word, or do you just want attention? This conversation has gone on for far too long, and I'm sure we both have better things to do.
Here's how this ends:
1. Either you don't reply, which means that I won't either, or
2. You respond again, and we keep this meaningless conversation going.
Honestly, the smart move is for you to choose option #1.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
¿CHU STILL WON'T GO AWAY, HERMANO? :why:
Is it just that you want the last word, or do you just want attention? This conversation has gone on for far too long, and I'm sure we both have better things to do.
Here's how this ends:
1. Either you don't reply, which means that I won't either, or
2. You respond again, and we keep this meaningless conversation going.
Honestly, the smart move is for you to choose option #1.
Bro, you responded back. There was nothing in the post you quoted that warranted any kind of reply back BUT still did it. I just told you my POV and You coulda just KIM but na, you wanna try to be some fukkin forum monitor about “dos and don’ts.” :what: