[1/18/23] AEW Dynamite: Willow vs. Storm, Darby vs. Kushida, OC vs. Lethal, Danielson vs. Bandido, Young Bucks vs. Top Flight, Starks vs. Lisp

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
That Danielson/Bandido match was :ohlawd:. Bandido is really good, maybe he should wrestle more :skip:, unless he is tied up in Mexico or something. Would like to see him wrestle Rey Fenix or Swerve.

Is Keith Lee still selling the concrete attack :skip:

Did Athena get banished to ROH purgatory. The AEW original women vs WWE women is at least something decent for the division, plus Toni/Saraya work better as heels.

I'm in the minority, but I liked the main event and focus on the arm. Wasn't the typical you hit a big move, I hit a big move, kick out, kick out.

Hangman promo didn't need to be advertised if that was all he was going to say :bryan:.

AEW really does have a good tag division.
The focus on the arm was about the only entertaining part of the main event. Kushida had some good stuff going with the arm.

The rest of the match :francis:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
MJF as champion has become wack

Don’t wrestle and do 10 minute promos

At least moxley wrestle every week and even hangman
He feels like one of them WWE part timers they decide to put a belt on or put in the main event of a PPV because they sell tickets and a bunch of merch but they only wrestle like 4x a year.

Except MJF doesn't move tickets and merch like that.

Make that bytch wrestle more or put the belt on someone who's putting in the work.

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Damn Shane's son playing college football last season
FP2kTBaXMAMpQiG
Kid should be Vince the 3rd. His genes skipped a generation.

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
Some notes from the show.

I sat 2nd row so it was cool to see how many of the wrestlers interact with everyone in the crowd during the matches.

Smart Mark was passing out business cards to people during Dark tapings.

Stokely, Saraya, and Prince Nana were interacting with everyone the most. They were having normal conversations during the match.

Sting no sold everyone's comments and didn't really interact with the crowd at all.

When Jade was on the apron she was talking to us in the crowd too. She looks even better in person than on TV. TSC is going to like her opponents for Rampage. 

I know a lot of the women are small, but seeing them up close I can't believe how small they really are. A lot of them are pretty chubby. I know Willow looks like she's chubbier than most, but aside from Toni Storms upper body her lower body is pretty close to Willow. You can see the dimples on Toni's ass. Saraya looks creepy up close. She looks like Skeletor and like she's done a lot of drugs. She was super cool though. I can see why she gets over.

Crazy to see how over Bandido was. He originally got Mexico chants and that quickly turned into Bandido chants after the match started and people realized he can go in the ring.

It was cool when Jarrett and his group came out and sat by our section. Best Friends were sharing their popcorn with people in the crowd. Singh is a big motherfukker. Most of the wrestlers are average size or small.

Not that we didn't know this already, but Tony is awkward as fukk. My wife doesn't know much about wrestling other than going to shows with me and she picked up on it right away and asked me if he's always like that.

Wheeler Yuta vs. Some Japanese dude. I think his name was Shinane or something like that. - Crowd was dead because they were having audio issues and took a while to get the show started.

Eddie Kingston vs. QT Marshall - He was telling us during the entrances that he was thrown into the match and didn't have a chance to tan and knew he was going to get his ass whipped.

Local jobber Mighty Myra vs. Marina Shafir - Mighty Myra was over, but she stood no chance. She probably weighed about 90 pounds and was just there to bump for Marina. I don't think she got any offense in.

Adam Cole came out to cut a promo about Jay.

Brandon Cutler vs. Rock Hard Juice Robinson - Brandon isn't that bad a wrestler. He was pretty over with the crowd.

Athena vs. Madison Rayne with Skye Blue in her corner. - Rayne looks old and Athena is chubby. Skye Blue is skinny and her ass was poking out in her jeans. She's very pretty.

Local Jobber named Sandra (don't remember her last name) vs. Yuka S.... I can't remember her name. Yuka was small, but full of energy.

Claudio vs. Christopher Daniels - Daniels is oddly shaped and looked small next to Claudio. I left half way through the match because I was tired and wanted to beat traffic.

I might be missing one match, but it turned into a long night after they announced the tribute show and I wasn't ready for this long a night.

I'll add some more Rampage stuff during the thread on Friday if I remember to watch during the airing. Might even point out which one I am in the crowd.

Overall the show was really fun and the crowd stayed pretty energetic through out the night even though it turned into a long taping.

Last edited:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Some notes from the show.

I sat 2nd row so it was cool to see how many of the wrestlers interact with everyone in the crowd during the matches.

Smart Mark was passing out business cards to people during Dark tapings.

Stokely, Saraya, and Prince Nana were interacting with everyone the most. They were having normal conversations during the match.

Sting no sold everyone's comments and didn't really interact with the crowd at all.

When Jade was on the apron she was talking to us in the crowd too. She looks even better in person than on TV. TSC is going to like her opponents for Rampage. :mjgrin:

I know a lot of the women are small, but seeing them up close I can't believe how small they really are. A lot of them are pretty chubby. I know Willow looks like she's chubbier than most, but aside from Toni Storms upper body her lower body is pretty close to Willow. You can see the dimples on Toni's ass. Saraya looks creepy up close. She looks like Skeletor and like she's done a lot of drugs. She was super cool though. I can see why she gets over.

Crazy to see how over Bandido was. He originally got Mexico chants and that quickly turned into Bandido chants after the match started and people realized he can go in the ring.

It was cool when Jarrett and his group came out and sat by our section. Best Friends were sharing their popcorn with people in the crowd. Singh is a big motherfukker. Most of the wrestlers are average size or small.

Not that we didn't know this already, but Tony is awkward as fukk. My doesn't know much about wrestling other than going to shows with me and she picked up on it right away and asked me if he's always like that.

Wheeler Yuta vs. Some Japanese dude. I think his name was Shinane or something like that. - Crowd was dead because they were having audio issues and took a while to get the show started.

Eddie Kingston vs. QT Marshall - He was telling us during the entrances that he was thrown into the match and didn't have a chance to tan and knew he was going to get his ass whipped.

Local jobber Mighty Myra vs. Marina Shafir - Mighty Myra was over, but she stood no chance. She probably weighed about 90 pounds and was just there to bump for Marina. I don't think she got any offense in.

Adam Cole came out to cut a promo about Jay.

Brandon Cutler vs. Rock Hard Juice Robinson - Brandon isn't that bad a wrestler. He was pretty over with the crowd.

Athena vs. Madison Rayne with Skye Blue in her corner. - Rayne looks old and Athena is chubby. Skye Blue is skinny and her ass was poking out in her jeans. She's very pretty.

Local Jobber named Sandra (don't remember her last name) vs. Yuka S.... I can't remember her name. Yuka was small, but full of energy.

Claudio vs. Christopher Daniels - Daniels is oddly shaped and looked small next to Claudio. I left half way through the match because I was tired and wanted to beat traffic.

I might be missing one match, but it turned into a long night after they announced the tribute show and I wasn't ready for this long a night.

I'll add some more Rampage stuff during the thread on Friday if I remember to watch during the airing. Might even point out which one I am in the crowd.

Overall the show was really fun and the crowd stayed pretty energetic through out the night even though it turned into a long taping.
Post a pic of that business card.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
I haven't watched the show yet, but I read that Jobbin' Jay Lethal lost yet again. He deserves so much better. Also, I'm glad that Top Flight won, but can somebody tell me if they left the door open for the Bucks to challenge TF again, or are they one & done (Inshallah)? I'm getting a Chris Jericho vibe from the Bucks where the Jacksons are going to ultimately end up stealing the brehs spotlight. I really hope I'm wrong about that.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I haven't watched the show yet, but I read that Jobbin' Jay Lethal lost yet again. He deserves so much better. Also, I'm glad that Top Flight won, but can somebody tell me if they left the door open for the Bucks to challenge TF again, or are they one & done (Inshallah)? I'm getting a Chris Jericho vibe from the Bucks where the Jacksons are going to ultimately end up stealing the brehs spotlight. I really hope I'm wrong about that.
Jay is getting tv time in a heel stable that gets heat. Adding JJ made them better. At least he’s not in catering.

Dudes still wanna shyt on the Bucks even after they’ve had so many moments of putting over talent. Y’all still like to think they’re mini Triple Hs. :snoop:

If a rubber match happens I don’t think it’ll be soon. They should be focusing on the trios scene, which this match might setup one (isn’t AR Fox teaming with them from time to time?)

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Jay is getting tv time in a heel stable that gets heat. Adding JJ made them better. At least he’s not in catering.

Dudes still wanna shyt on the Bucks even after they’ve had so many moments of putting over talent. Y’all still like to think they’re mini Triple Hs. :snoop:

If a rubber match happens I don’t think it’ll be soon. They should be focusing on the trios scene, which this match might setup one (isn’t AR Fox teaming with them from time to time?)
Them cacs suck the life out of everything. For me to be tire of lucha bros it takes a lot. They made me not want to watch that series. But you caping for them like they are your favorites.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps

I'd rather Jay Lethal be in catering than eating pins every time he's on Dynamite. Being on tv isn't enough, you have to protect his brand. Like I said, he deserves better.
You got the "mini" part right about the Bucks, I'll give you that one.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Them cacs suck the life out of everything. For me to be tire of lucha bros it takes a lot. They made me not want to watch that series. But you caping for them like they are your favorites.

I’m spitting facts about them putting over talent when it matters and I’m caping? Some of y’all just hate those dudes so match it leaves you blind. :dead:

I'd rather Jay Lethal be in catering than eating pins every time he's on Dynamite. Being on tv isn't enough, you have to protect his brand. Like I said, he deserves better.
You got the "mini" part right about the Bucks, I'll give you that one.
About a year ago we were bytching about dude being in catering. I’m sure i was one too. But now you wanna see him in catering. The IWC y’all. :mjlol: