Who's winning at WWE Day 1?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah you are right. Maybe Big E should not have ate the pin though, but I am glad they made E look strong throughout the match :ehh:

I am wondering what they gonna do with the Roman storyline though because they should not leave it hanging like that, it was a pretty good storyline.

Should have Big E vs Lesnar vs Lashley, Lashley wins by pinning Lesnar due to Roman interference, Lesnar returns back to SD to feud with Roman. Restore order :francis:
I like this idea too

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍

him losing to Roman clean was the dumbest thing of the reign :snoop:

he definitely should've won that cause although Rome is the tribal chief dude been cheating to win most his matches so how does it make sense for him to beat another credible champion clean :dahell:

Kofi's reign ended horribly but at least he got a solid run with some clean wins, they lowkey kinda did E dirty with this run :francis:

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Nah you people tryna shyt on Big E can go :camby:.

I can tell you guys were not watching the product cause while Big E was goofy at times, he knew when to get serious and it played off well. You guys act like he was goofy doing New Day shyt 24/7 when he wasn't.

Only reason Big E reign was lackluster was the booking. He should have beaten Reigns at SS or they should have stopped making him eat numerous pins.:francis:

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Just read something that makes sense on another forum.

They saying that they might do Lashley and Brock at Rumble.

Lashley wins via fukkery from the Bloodline.

Which leads to Brock and Roman once again.

Lashley probably was going to win tonight but since Roman was out they gave Brock the dub.

Probably to build his resume up.

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps

Bobby Lashley was booked the same way up until he lost the title to Big E :francis:

There's no way someone like Big E should be booked taking Ls while being a champ. He's your next guy (according to WWE stans:hubie:) and should be booked like Roman reigns if people really want to see RAW and SD equal to each other.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
I bet they do Brock vs Roman at the rumble but it ends with no winner cluster involving Bobby

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Bobby Lashley was booked the same way up until he lost the title to Big E :francis:

There's no way someone like Big E should be booked taking Ls while being a champ. He's your next guy (according to WWE stans:hubie:) and should be booked like Roman reigns if people really want to see RAW and SD equal to each other.
No he wasn't

Bobby Lashley: Profile & Match Listing - Internet Wrestling Database (IWD)

He beat Drew like 3 to 4 times it seemed.

Bobby only was pinned twice. The roll up lost to Xavier and the title lost while hurt to Big E. Bobby was a powerful champion

Last edited:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Nah you people tryna shyt on Big E can go :camby:.

I can tell you guys were not watching the product cause while Big E was goofy at times, he knew when to get serious and it played off well. You guys act like he was goofy doing New Day shyt 24/7 when he wasn't.

Only reason Big E reign was lackluster was the booking. He should have beaten Reigns at SS or they should have stopped making him eat numerous pins.:francis:

Almost everyone feels this way and he just wasn't bringing it bro. He should turn heel cause he's ass baby face. He should have asked to win it with a turn.

Paul Heyman shoulda came out and helped big e win.