Who's winning at WWE Day 1?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
So it took COVID for us to finally get Lashley vs Lesnar. I don't have a problem with Lesnar winning since he doesn't mind dropping the title. It's either going to be given to Lashley or back to Big E, a unification match against Reigns would confirm my prediction of them ending the brand split after Mania. I think it's bullshyt that Becky is still champ, since it's obvious that she's been a complete bust as champ. Unlike Lesnar, Becky is intent on keeping that belt because it's her whole identity.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
So it took COVID for us to finally get Lashley vs Lesnar. I don't have a problem with Lesnar winning since he doesn't mind dropping the title. It's either going to be given to Lashley or back to Big E, a unification match against Reigns would confirm my prediction of them ending the brand split after Mania. I think it's bullshyt that Becky is still champ, since it's obvious that she's been a complete bust as champ. Unlike Lesnar, Becky is intent on keeping that belt because it's her whole identity.
She's become Chuck in a sense.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY

Would you rather have Liv with the belt?

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
don't like how they nerfed Big E with the Brock getting the last entrance and the center spot of the graphic. However Big was getting nerfed his whole run, including Survivor Series against Roman. I think they missed the boat with tweaking his character just a bit and making him more credible. Wished Usos could have taken out Brock and Big E would get the win by pinning Seth or Owens. I don't hate the finish because it should lead to a Lesnar/LAshley match finally, but if that doesn't happen and/or Big E slips down to midcard status, then it was a stupid finish to pop a rating
Yea ultimately he needed to change his character a little in order for his run to work. It was like he didn’t grow into the role or evolve into a main eventer. Unless he changes I can’t see him getting that belt back

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Yup, can't wait to see Roddy unify those belts since the theme for the new year seems to be fukk the diaspora.
Word is they are going to call it the "North American Cruiserweight Title" :mjlol:

Not with NXT they are clearly leaning with the future there. Hayes wins and Breakker wins. Start the new year with the "new." I wouldn't be surprised if Cora wins but that's way too soon.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation

Askz.gif

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Yea ultimately he needed to change his character a little in order for his run to work. It was like he didn’t grow into the role or evolve into a main eventer. Unless he changes I can’t see him getting that belt back

I ain't going to lie I kept cringing when he still kept gyrating in his matches. :smh: