• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Jesus :picard:

I honestly want to see Bianca beat Becky to win it back on some redemption shyt.
Not me, Because it makes it makes it seem like Becky is some final boss type wrestler. The reality is that she never should've won the title in the first place, and because they put it on her their women's division has been shyt since Summerslam.
don't like how they nerfed Big E with the Brock getting the last entrance and the center spot of the graphic. However Big was getting nerfed his whole run, including Survivor Series against Roman. I think they missed the boat with tweaking his character just a bit and making him more credible. Wished Usos could have taken out Brock and Big E would get the win by pinning Seth or Owens. I don't hate the finish because it should lead to a Lesnar/LAshley match finally, but if that doesn't happen and/or Big E slips down to midcard status, then it was a stupid finish to pop a rating
Have you seen Big E's interviews? He was very adamant about being able to be himself and not switching anything up. I like Big E but you can't be a twerking/gyrating world champion.