Who's winning at WWE Day 1?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps
Pissed Lesnar ended E and Kofi's reign, but I like what Brock winning does for the Roman angle if they try to act like Roman getting sick was his way of slipping out of the match and continues pushing the idea of Heyman protecting Roman from Brock.

Lashley stare down was cool, but considering they didn't even hype up Lashley/Brock with your easy ass stare down in the middle of the ring, I'm not sure how much comes of what should be a lay up feud.

You did your thing, Big E. Be proud of yourself.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Kofi worked as a main event wrestler. Big E didn't. Bobby did as well.
I didn’t like Kofi run because he doesn’t look the part. He never felt like that guy to me, it was a great moment seeing him win but after about a month I was like either give him some roids or get the title off him.

Last edited:

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
cqkLoBo.gif

yRY2InG.gif

ciEudhx.gif

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I didn’t like Kofi run because he doesn’t look the part. He never felt like that guy to me, it was a great moment seeing him win but after about a month I was like either give him some roofs or get the title off him.
Kofi's reign was longer as well, 180 days vs Big E's 110 days

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
don't like how they nerfed Big E with the Brock getting the last entrance and the center spot of the graphic. However Big was getting nerfed his whole run, including Survivor Series against Roman. I think they missed the boat with tweaking his character just a bit and making him more credible. Wished Usos could have taken out Brock and Big E would get the win by pinning Seth or Owens. I don't hate the finish because it should lead to a Lesnar/LAshley match finally, but if that doesn't happen and/or Big E slips down to midcard status, then it was a stupid finish to pop a rating