Who's winning at WWE Day 1?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Nah you people tryna shyt on Big E can go :camby:.

I can tell you guys were not watching the product cause while Big E was goofy at times, he knew when to get serious and it played off well. You guys act like he was goofy doing New Day shyt 24/7 when he wasn't.

Only reason Big E reign was lackluster was the booking. He should have beaten Reigns at SS or they should have stopped making him eat numerous pins.:francis:
I wanted it to work, and I’m not blaming him but E wasn’t that guy sorry :manny: he was missing something and it may not have been his fault, but it was an average reign

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Alright so help me understand TSC. Because AEW showed they don't give a fukk about diversity, why is WWE supposed to book their program in response? Why can't AEW hang all by themselves on something? "WWE reminded black fans what the deal is tonight, they're no better" give me a fukking break

Nah you people tryna shyt on Big E can go :camby:.

I can tell you guys were not watching the product cause while Big E was goofy at times, he knew when to get serious and it played off well. You guys act like he was goofy doing New Day shyt 24/7 when he wasn't.

Only reason Big E reign was lackluster was the booking. He should have beaten Reigns at SS or they should have stopped making him eat numerous pins.:francis:

Nobody's gonna argue booking let him down. One week he's laughing like a maniac dropping clues to Heyman, next week he cashes in on Lashley. So he was hotshotted there to begin with.

The reality is Lashley should've never dropped to him, E is just not that guy. Maybe he can be that as a heel but as a face he still has the goofy pancake thrower stench on him. That cannot be a world champion.

Honestly yes:mjlol:. Give her a little sympathy run and then have Bianca crush her.:demonic:

That's what I wanted to happen too lol. If nothing else it gives the product something different bc Becky's act is stale

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
this isn't meant to be disrespectful at all, but in today's world ... most of these top tier looking women in WWE would be much better off leaving and doing OnlyFans (or other "exclusive content" sites) and actually becoming a LEGIT "independent contractor" and getting their money:yeshrug:

no shame in it at all either ... they're popular enough on social media that they could legit just be PG-13/R and would make FAR MORE money than they ever would in WWE.

remember that report that came out a while back that said Lana and Mandy made like $400k and $500k respectively on their social media that year, and then Vince shut it down? .... just imagine how much they would make without being held down like that by WWE?

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Almost everyone feels this way and he just wasn't bringing it bro. He should turn heel cause he's ass baby face. He should have asked to win it with a turn.

Paul Heyman shoulda came out and helped big e win.

This was literally a product of his booking, not his character.

Look at this shyt? When has a champ ever been pinned so much, or made to look like a idiot? They didn't even give it a chance by putting Big E in a 1v1 face/heel serious storyline where he can show layers to his character.

WWE always have this problem with booking babyfaces and this is not the first time this has happened to one. Fans always gravitate towards the heel type characters or neutral people like Brock. Everytime a babyface is on top fans shyt on them.:francis:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
This was literally a product of his booking, not his character.

Look at this shyt? When has a champ ever been pinned so much, or made to look like a idiot? They didn't even give it a chance by putting Big E in a 1v1 face/heel serious storyline where he can show layers to his character.

WWE always have this problem with booking babyfaces and this is not the first time this has happened to one. Fans always gravitate towards the heel type characters or neutral people like Brock. Everytime a babyface is on top fans shyt on them.:francis:

Feel like Rey Mysterio was getting pummeled every week when he won back in 2006

Leonard Washington

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A little town called none ya got damn bidness
I just realized Brock flat out said he was winning and that’s a spoiler in his promo. I don’t even think Cena would have pulled that.

Big E announced before hand on twitter that he will go to Raw, cash in on Lashley and win which made his win anticlimatic:francis: