Who's winning at WWE Day 1?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
what the hell was going on here? them dudes make his toes curl?

giphy.gif

s9gJP4X.gif
im trynna find out:mjlol:
i dint mean like that:dame::dame::dame::dame::dame:

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Lesnar gets paid too much money..I knew he had to win
Yeah you are right. Maybe Big E should not have ate the pin though, but I am glad they made E look strong throughout the match :ehh:

I am wondering what they gonna do with the Roman storyline though because they should not leave it hanging like that, it was a pretty good storyline.

Should have Big E vs Lesnar vs Lashley, Lashley wins by pinning Lesnar due to Roman interference, Lesnar returns back to SD to feud with Roman. Restore order :francis:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
he could be if he and they would drop the new day goofy shyt.

bring back the 5 count

He was about to get fired as Big E Langston. He needed the New Day and honestly, still does.

As others said, I enjoyed Kofi as champion. It felt like Seth but better. Big E as champ wasn't close to as impressive as Bobby. Bobby with MVP just works.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Like I said Big E was doomed from the start, plus his reign never felt like he was THE guy. Honestly for him and Kofi I felt they needed a gimmick change even if slight for them to work as main eventers. The goofy shyt only works at the mid card level.

Also it’s Brock dude is a different level, one day y’all going to understand why they constantly put him over. Had it not been for COVID he would have made drew look even better and I’m assuming he puts over Lashley or someone at mania.

I never expected E to carry the belt till mania cause beating him at mania doesn’t mean as much as beating Brock. Roman being out actually made this way more interesting because we don’t know how this will play out

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Like I said Big E was doomed from the start, plus his reign never felt like he was THE guy. Honestly for him and Kofi I felt they needed a gimmick change even if slight for them to work as main eventers. The goofy shyt only works at the mid card level.

Also it’s Brock dude is a different level, one day y’all going to understand why they constantly put him over. Had it not been for COVID he would have made drew look even better and I’m assuming he puts over Lashley or someone at mania.

I never expected E to carry the belt till mania cause beating him at mania doesn’t mean as much as beating Brock. Roman being out actually made this way more interesting because we don’t know how this will play out
Kofi worked as a main event wrestler. Big E didn't. Bobby did as well.