Who's winning at WWE Day 1?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see the complaints but if this leads to Lashley vs Brock 1 on 1 instead of Brock vs Roman for the 1000th time then I’m all in…. Although I do agree Roman’s tribal chief thing has been fire, I don’t wanna see them waste the few matches Brock has on his contract all on Roman

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Damn they really ended Big Es run already

The way a lot of TSC put it, it was time to end it because he wasn't Lashley-ing people.

Look at how most of the immediate reaction -- me included, and I thought Big E was doing well as champion -- was looking ahead to a potential Lashley/Brock Mania match.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what the hell was going on here? them dudes make his toes curl?

giphy.gif

s9gJP4X.gif

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Why are people so furious lol

Y'all do understand the real main event got cancelled a few hours ago right? Everyone knew Big E was dropping tonight, are you mad at who he dropped at? What if you get Lashley vs Lesnar out of it? You also have the option for title unification and Heyman fukkery

The only complaint is it was short imo. I know representation's a big topic rn but E needed to drop and they gave y'all the stare down at the end of what you wanted right. Brock gets the belt, Lashley gets the "what if" since Brock was fading. Decent ending since Reigns couldn't make it.

I believe it’s a case of emotions running high in the Wrestling world right now breh