DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
20240627_SD_Bloodline_FC_tonight--53639aa2af06bca1913ae3260322e9a8.jpg

One week after Jacob Fatu made his earth-shattering arrival to WWE and Solo Sikoa claimed that Roman Reigns will not be returning, a Bloodline Acknowledgment Ceremony is coming to The World's Most Famous Arena. Can anyone stop Solo's rise to power?

20240621_RAW_MITB_CargillLaRaeStratton_FC_Tonight--e901f8d4cad7080d0f72af81bbf4c602.jpg

Women’s Money in the Bank Qualifying Matches will begin when Jade Cargill, Candice LeRae and Tiffany Stratton battle live on SmackDown for one of the coveted spots. All three Superstars are looking to enter their first-ever Money in the Bank Ladder Match with the winner getting a guaranteed championship match at any time they choose. Is a storm coming to Toronto, will LeRae earn her signature singles moment, or will it be Tiffy in the Bank?

20240621_SD_MITB_KnightLoganEscobar_FC_Tonight--87da44776e85f9712f657c49d55fec90.jpg

After several altercations, tension between LA Knight and United States Champion Logan Paul are at a fever pitch. Their personal dispute, however, is causing Santos Escobar of Legado del Fantasma to feel underestimated in their upcoming Money in the Bank Qualifying Match. This feeling of disrespect may just make Santos more dangerous than ever and the quintessential x-factor among the three Superstars. Find out what will happen when Paul, Knight and Escobar clash in the high-stakes showdown.

20240621_SD_MITB_NaomiBlairIndi_FC_Tonight--2c14ac9ea4e64c551a00eb917d8ba6ae.jpg

The Money in the Bank Qualifying Matches continue as Naomi, Blair Davenport and Indi Hartwell clash. Naomi has competed in the career-altering match three times, but she has yet to win one. Davenport and Hartwell have never competed in the history-making bout. Which Superstar will qualify for the Money in the Bank Ladder Match?

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Last edited:

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Back when the tribal chief was around this show had structure and order. I knew what to expect when I was on the island & knew CharGOAT was right around the corner ready to give me the best 6-8 minutes of my life along with sensibility & stability. Now both are gone

This company's too scary and disorderly and filled to brim with violent thugs on both shows for me to watch

@LordDeathwatch @Silkk this might be the end of me:mjcry:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Back when the tribal chief was around this show had structure and order. I knew what to expect when I was on the island & knew CharGOAT was right around the corner ready to give me the best 6-8 minutes of my life along with sensibility & stability. Now both are gone

This company's too scary and disorderly and filled to brim with violent thugs on both shows for me to watch

@LordDeathwatch @Silkk this might be the end of me:mjcry:
It's definitely been dry without the GOATs of either division, so if you need to take a break & watch some of the Queen's past title reigns to rejuvenate your soul, that's understandable my brother.

I'll tag you when they return. :blessed:

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
Wonder how much they pivot the Bloodline segment in memory of Sika

Is Nia gonna help her cac minion in the match tonight :jbhmm:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I want to know who wrote the captions. @DaylitoJames was that you?

I'm just confused on the "is a storm coming to london" part. I thought they were in NYC and MITB in Toronto, unless I missed something.
It's just me being a jackass writing a lot of random shyt :russ:WWE in the garden while also going to Toronto while also doing business in Indianapolis I just said fukk it and wrote it all down

edit: oh you mean the captions under the pictures... I copied them all from WWE.com I didn't notice that until now I guess I'll change it myself.