04/29 State of play 5pm EST

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
damn...didn’t realize there are 16 games in the series...can definitely see someone who legit played all the games being burnt out but then again they probably wouldn’t have played all 16 games if they sincerely felt this way

only played the PS4 one and have a crack in time on the PS3 which I wanna play before the new one drops

I've played 3 or 4 ratchet and clank games, I've never finished a single one because they are literally the almost the exact same, unless you are playing for the story.. then I guess well that's something. They are fun though, but after you've played 1 you've pretty much played them all.

R&C is like on game 15, 15 bruh... and they are probably the most similarly played games in any series. Halo and gears at best are like half that or less, and all have a connecting ongoing storyline with pvp mechanics.

So YALL keep that same energy, crying about how many halo games or gears games there are and then turning around and being hype for a game appears to play just like the rest of the series that's on #15

If there are 15 R&C games there might be 2 or 3 official threads ever made on the coli about them :laff::laff:

This is how I know yall really don't be playing game's unless it's hyped up to yall.

If you never played R&C then you'll probably love it, but I also question where have you been for the past 2 decades. :jbhmm:

As for anyone who's played a R&C game before they'll probably feel the same way I do. Unless they are just a big fan of the series.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I like Ratchet but you are lying to your self if you’re saying this don’t look like more of the same :manny:

As a long time Ratchet fan it’s cool to see it resurge in popularity, but it’s also funny to see people hyping up the game after ignoring the series for decades:mjpls:

That happens sometimes. Ain't no thang really. More of a positive than a negative to get late recognition. I didn't get into the series at all during PS2 era. Partially cuz I was with my first series g/f then and gaming took quite the backseat. So far, for the 4-6 of them that I've played, there's been enough interesting changes between those ones to keep it fresh and most importantly fun.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
That happens sometimes. Ain't no thang really. More of a positive than a negative to get late recognition. I didn't get into the series at all during PS2 era. Partially cuz I was with my first series g/f then and gaming took quite the backseat. So far, for the 4-6 of them that I've played, there's been enough interesting changes between those ones to keep it fresh and most importantly fun.

This is that hipster shyt when someone tries to clown someone for getting into music after it gets popular. Lol

They got hipster gamers now:troll:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've played 3 or 4 ratchet and clank games, I've never finished a single one because they are literally the almost the exact same, unless you are playing for the story.. then I guess well that's something. They are fun though, but after you've played 1 you've pretty much played them all.

R&C is like on game 15, 15 bruh... and they are probably the most similarly played games in any series. Halo and gears at best are like half that or less, and all have a connecting ongoing storyline with pvp mechanics.

So YALL keep that same energy, crying about how many halo games or gears games there are and then turning around and being hype for a game appears to play just like the rest of the series that's on #15

If there are 15 R&C games there might be 2 or 3 official threads ever made on the coli about them :laff::laff:

This is how I know yall really don't be playing game's unless it's hyped up to yall.

If you never played R&C then you'll probably love it, but I also question where have you been for the past 2 decades. :jbhmm:

As for anyone who's played a R&C game before they'll probably feel the same way I do. Unless they are just a big fan of the series.
Dumb argument.

Was the Coli around in 2002?

By your logic, there's only ever been 2 or 3 official threads for the Halo series despite it being on it's 14th run.

Also by your wonderful logic,if you played one Halo you've played em all.

Halo Infinite
iu

Halo 3
QualifiedPleasantCero-size_restricted.gif

Tekken 1
bFXnzrIKNBE2Xf1alTPhlNet3VD4DmMy6a2oOUR5_R0to3f6AIf3RS-RDBxjRppB2MH5DOsRmF5Itu7BFx41lb5Uuf1PuRLJP8H3cAMmpNG-oCKYDObEr5wXd0yoEZVMeHn1V9dv

Tekken 7

latest

"Wahh, these games are all the same :yawn:"

Since when has a game been similar to its previous games been a con?

I've only played one Ratchet game on PS3, one on PS4 and this upcoming one. THIS one looks amazing. Whether it's "similar" to the old ones has absolutely no bearing on my excitement.

I bet you can't WAIT for the next Forza game though:mjlol:

Last edited:

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Please tell us, sir PC overlord, what precious new games you play that aren't just another iteration of whatever genres you actually play.
That's the issue that nobody can see for some reason though...$400-500 a pop times millions of units sold for every single year for the past 2+ decades and Sony/MS keep pumping out the same bullshyt over and over and over. How can there be no real innovation in 2021? Faster frame rates and better graphics is not innovation

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
That's the issue that nobody can see for some reason though...$400-500 a pop times millions of units sold for every single year for the past 2+ decades and Sony/MS keep pumping out the same bullshyt over and over and over. How can there be no real innovation in 2021? Faster frame rates and better graphics is not innovation

Umm...your post isn't relevant to mine, breh.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@The Mad Titan on Halo infinite:
I actually have really low expectations.... I really want that old halo feeling back but I don't know if 343 can do that.

I feel like it's either going to be amazing or "bad"(aka more of the exact same with 5)
:laff:

Why do you want the "old" Halo feeling back? Just play Halo 1~3 on MCC. Once you've played one you've played em all right? :troll:

"nikkaz want my old shyt, buy my old album" ass nikka :laff:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Game didn’t matter till it became marketing material for PS5.

Sony stans doing their usual. :mjlol:

The funny part is as soon as Microsoft literally announces a release date for ANYTHING yall gonna be just as hype for it no matter what. Look how hype yall got for a baseball game and outriders.

The only reason yall can even pretend to act above it right now is because you have no choice.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Why do you want the "old" Halo feeling back? Just play Halo 1~3 on MCC. Once you've played one you've played em all right? :troll:

Mad titan: “I’m really not excited for this ratchet and clank looks exactly like the others ones”

Also Mad Titan: “Man i just wish 343 could make a halo game like bungies old halo games:mjcry:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Mad titan: “I’m really not excited for this ratchet and clank looks exactly like the others ones”

Also Mad Titan: “Man i just wish 343 could make a halo game like bungies old halo games:mjcry:

I thought I big upped everything Microsoft...

:jbhmm:

Seems like criticism for both games

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
The funny part is as soon as Microsoft literally announces a release date for ANYTHING yall gonna be just as hype for it no matter what. Look how hype yall got for a baseball game and outriders.

The only reason yall can even pretend to act above it right now is because you have no choice.

Xbot: "Starfield is going to be the best thing ever."
Logical thinking person: "Oh word? What kinda game is it going to be? Any gameplay trailers I can check out? Any images?"
Xbot: "No...but Bethesda! BEST...GAME...EVAH!!!"