04/29 State of play 5pm EST

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
@Gizmo_Duck

told you people don’t read. You see the complaints :pachaha:

It happens every time. Literally they've said the State of Play was going to be about Ratchet and Clank. E3 is just a hop, skip and jump away. Sony might not be a part of it, but they always do something big in June. People can wait until then.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The game looks good, but if you are tried of sequels then I don't see how you are particular hype for this game. Unless you are a big ratchet and clank fan

It literally just looks like all the other ratchet games but prettier.

I'll def play it a bit, I don't really see myself finishing it or anything but I'll give it a shot. I won't be buying it but I wouldn't tell anyone else not to either.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The game looks good, but if you are tried of sequels then I don't see how you are particular hype for this game. Unless you are a big ratchet and clank fan

I'll def play it a bit, I don't really see myself finishing it or anything but I'll give it a shot. I won't be buying it but I wouldn't tell anyone else not to either.

Very odd criticism coming from a nintendo fan. As if if every iteration of their games don’t play almost entirely like the last 12.

Mario plays like every other mario. Smash bros is smash bros, Mario kart is Mario kart, Animal crossing is animal crossing, dk tropical freeze is literally a throwback to DK country..etc All Nintendo’s biggest games are just more of the same, with a new gimmick or two. BoTW being the lone exception. Thats pretty much true 90% of popular game franchises

So now it’s a problem that R&C plays like a R&C?

Last edited:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Very odd criticism coming from a nintendo fan. As if if every iteration of their games don’t play almost entirely like the last 12.

Mario plays like every other mario. Smash bros is smash bros, Mario kart is Mario kart, Animal crossing is animal crossing, dk tropical freeze is literally a throwback to DK country..etc All Nintendo’s biggest games are just more of the same, with a new gimmick or two. BoTW being the lone exception. Thats pretty much true 90% of popular game franchises

When it comes to dismissive slights, that fool's energy is only on Playstation. But he's not biased tho.:mjgrin:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

tenor.gif

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps

That nikka ain't got a ounce of shame. :dead: