04/29 State of play 5pm EST

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dumb argument.

Was the Coli around in 2002?

By your logic, there's only ever been 2 or 3 official threads for the Halo series despite it being on it's 14th run.

Also by your wonderful logic,if you played one Halo you've played em all.

Halo Infinite
iu

Halo 3
QualifiedPleasantCero-size_restricted.gif

Tekken 1
bFXnzrIKNBE2Xf1alTPhlNet3VD4DmMy6a2oOUR5_R0to3f6AIf3RS-RDBxjRppB2MH5DOsRmF5Itu7BFx41lb5Uuf1PuRLJP8H3cAMmpNG-oCKYDObEr5wXd0yoEZVMeHn1V9dv

Tekken 7

latest

"Wahh, these games are all the same :yawn:"

Since when has a game been similar to its previous games been a con?

I've only played one Ratchet game on PS3, one on PS4 and this upcoming one. THIS one looks amazing. Whether it's "similar" to the old ones has absolutely no bearing on my excitement.

I bet you can't WAIT for the next Forza game though:mjlol:
Stop it breh, Halo is not on it's 14th run unless you count every single kind of spin off and remaster and collection.

Having over double digit main entries into a series that literally are all 3d platformer shooters is vastly different than halo 1-5 and reach.

Especially a series that has a ongoing sequential story.:mjlol:

And I like how your examples of "once you've played one you've played them all" are from two games that there heavily pvp influenced.

There is no nuances to R&C when playing against the AI:mjlol:

But playing tekken 1 vs 7 vs another human being is hugely different and the reason 99 percent of the people buy a fighting game.:mjlol::mjlol:

Same with halo and most FPS, the story in halo happens to be lore heavy, but at the end of the day people play it for PVP long term... Even gears is like that.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's because you caved in when everyone was critiquing Halo Infinite and 343 was already getting slack from everyone. If everyone was saying it looks amazing you'd be saying otherwise.
There's always a "But" eh?

I said halo infinite graphically looked fine, and I still feel like that

I had my doubts about the gameplay, the whole reason "I wanted that old thing back"

edit: Actually I take that back, I think I felt like this even before seeing gameplay. Something just didn't sit right with me about it. I know after seeing gameplay it seems cool, or ok.

You wont find any post of me hyping up halo infinite unless in response and in a "trolling" manner.

I'm still not confident that that'll deliver

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The funny part is as soon as Microsoft literally announces a release date for ANYTHING yall gonna be just as hype for it no matter what. Look how hype yall got for a baseball game and outriders.

The only reason yall can even pretend to act above it right now is because you have no choice.
Shut up nikka you be making threads based off games that don’t even have a title yet cause the devs signed a deal with Sony :mjlol: