Zootopia

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Really liked it, didn't love it. The message was a little too obvious/heavy handed and it honestly wasn't as funny as I was expecting. Given how many different movies its trying to be/ape, it's a miracle it's as entertaining as it is lol.

I feel the same way about a lot of these hyped up "new Disney" classics like Big Hero 6 and Wreck-It-Ralph. All entertaining and even good movies but nowhere near the status some people give them.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I have no idea if this is on anyone's radar because it's a Disney movie that doesn't have Pixar attached to it but this shyt needs to be on everyone's radar, especially in an election year. It's a movie all about people in power using xenophobia to stay in power and using fear as a change agent.

It's beautifully done, looks gorgeous, well directed, and the voice acting is so on point. Ginnifer Goodwin and Jason Bateman are incredible together and do great work, but especially Goodwin. Idris is funny too and it's just a perfect movie. It's one of the smartest movies I've ever seen, animated or otherwise
You werent lying at all. Just came back from watching with my little sister.
10 out of 10.
0 flaws. Not sure if ive ever watched an animated movie so well written and filled with depth. This movie deserves a 100 on rotten tomatoes. The critic who gave it a rotten score must be a jackass

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Im honestly just sitting here thinking about how fantastic this movie is like:ohlawd:
One of those movies that is so good that it gets you excited thinking about it

This movie is a classic. Gonna make sure all my little cousins, nieces and nephews see this.

You could write a paper on the depth of this movie. I hope people weren't just watching but really digesting what this movie was putting out.

Last edited:

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Im honestly just sitting here thinking about how fantastic this movie is like:ohlawd:
One of those movies that is so good that it gets you excited thinking about it

This movie is a classic. Gonna make sure all my little cousins, nieces and nephews see this.

You could write a paper on the depth of this movie. I hope people weren't just watching but really digesting what this movie was putting out.
I liked it a lot more than Inside Out. Maybe I had too high expectations for it since I saw it after Zootopia. But if Inside Out won the Oscar, Zootopia should be a lock for next year

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Seen it twice already in theaters. Once with teh full family and again with just my daughter and I for a Daddy-Daughter day on Friday. Really well done movie. I give it about 9.5/10. I had no idea what the movie was going to be about from the small preview I saw some time back, but it blew away my expectations for sure.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
The bad guys were

satanic-goat.gif

:ohhh:

Surprised cacs made a movie like this.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
I just got done watching it. Film is great with lots of messages hidden throughout. Definitely will go down as the best animated film this year.