Zoe Saldana secretly marries new CaC boyfriend

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I think we need to put to bed the whole "if you date a white person you're a c00n narrative"

Not as bad as diagnosing black women, in interracial relationships with white men, as mentally scarred. :laugh: see these two posts, in this very thread;
something mentally is wrong wit that chick

There are so many lost Black women out here. The world has them chasing so much fantasy, they don't know where or what real happiness is.

:laugh:

We don't realize how much like these "keep the white race pure," "we don't want our daughter's purity destroyed by the black penis" types of white folk we sound like, when we throw these things out there.

On this site; dudes stay talking that; the black race is being diluted, as if the largest continent, in the world, isn't full of dark/brown/lights skinned Africans--the "pure" version of African Americans. Oh yea'; white people are the minority...in the entire planet. :dry:

I get it; yes, a lot of us are colorstruck. And I'm sure we all may know some colorstruck folk. But, stop actin' as if you know Zoe Saldana, to know she has some mental hangup about black folk.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Maybe she doesn't prefer white men. Maybe that's all she attracts, just look at all the regular black dudes on the coli saying she doesn't look good to them...imagine what the rich black dudes think of her. :ld:

:comeon: Why you even waste my time with this? You really gonna act like that chick can't get whomever she wants?

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
This is where that whole we all black thing fails .Why should african american males care who a dominican chick is dating?

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
:comeon: Why you even waste my time with this? You really gonna act like that chick can't get whomever she wants?

:beli: She can only get men that want her. and out of the men that want her, how many want to marry her?

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
:beli: She can only get men that want her. and out of the men that want her, how many want to marry her?

Regular black chicks with nothing going on for themselves get thirsted over but, a famous one can't grab up a man. Aight.

tumblr_mgc3xpp2NF1s15sl9o1_400.gif

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
good for her.

per the coli, don't get married brehs, so she gotta go some where if she wants too. :manny:

ikr, you would think a bunch of dudes that don't want to get married wouldn't care if a woman got married. I guess they want her to never get married so they can make threads asking what's wrong with her and why hasn't anyone married her (like they do kelly rowland and melyssa ford). :dead:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
ikr, you would think a bunch of dudes that don't want to get married wouldn't care if a woman got married. I guess they want her to never get married so they can make threads asking what's wrong with her and why hasn't anyone married her (like they do kelly rowland and melyssa ford). :dead:
misery loves company... :smugbiden: