Zion Williamson looks in shape as he celebrates the upcoming birth of his daughter. Edit: Baby is on the way.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I agree.. the face...

But her surgeon did a great job.. and make up is the devil..

So I'm not going to kill dude..

I jus laugh at how these regular ass 9 to 5 cats on here like "I'd never" :scust:
Usually I’d be with you on that but this is not one of those cases. She’s regular. When I first went from the fight vid to her ig I was like….oh. :patrice:Like she’s sexy but she’s not BAD. Even with makeup you can clearly see she’s an around the way chick, smokers lips, etc

And she regular in looks and stature. Only 32k followers :hhh: She pulled a rabbit out the hat with this one

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I can tell Zion just letting her run all this shyt too. Despite her already having a child, and this being his first, she going to act like it's the biggest thing ever for her... Because it is.

It's out of character for him too cause he's a private guy, but he got a clout demon pregnant, so he in for a ride. I see people bringing up PG13, but he didn't even claim his child until a paternity test was done... Zion already cheesing and kissing in 4K for a gender reveal.

You know she booked the videographer too.
:dead:

She's not optimizing her SEO on Youtube tho, should have put Zion's name in the title of the video to do more numbers.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
boi-aint-no-way-boi.gif
Zion and 400 other people could be that baby papi