Zion Williamson looks in shape as he celebrates the upcoming birth of his daughter. Edit: Baby is on the way.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Yeah I knew this nikka was a dummy when he was quoting Naruto claiming Naruto this and that back in August or July last yr

It wasn’t Dragon Ball and this is the reason why he’s like this
Let this be a reason to you nikkas that think Dragon Ball and Z and Super isn’t better than that piece of shyt anime called Naruto:ufdup:

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
Wow. Coli nikkas and #1 NBA Draft picks having access to the same women is fascinating.
:wow:

Coli nikkas smashing an NBA player's baby moms before they did is a statement I didn't think possible :wow:

Dam you got the era down pat.. You know something :lolbron:dont keep "secrets"

Man look, I was about the same age group as breh then and didn't know what morals and standards were when it came to women. :snoop:

Me and a few brehs I fukked with were down there for mutual friend's 21st birthday. She operated out this hole-in-the-wall spot in MIA and she was friendly and personable as fukk with us (She must've known we were green since we were all young nikkas). She offered services UP FRONT for $300, but knocked it down to like $150-155 if we got a few drinks and dances.

The titties look better in person

AceMan

Superstar
Daps
XOGQSJf.png

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@inndaskKy in hindsight, as much of a poorly-dressed unfocused stripper-loving degenerate as our nephew Harden was in his prime VLive era Houston days, even he never got caught up like this. Zion putting on a master-class
LeBron James showed the way how to successfully become a mogul without notable scandals. But Ja Morant learned nothing.:snoop:

James Harden showed the way how to enjoy life and get the best of both worlds without getting caught up in any serious drama. But Zion fumbles the ball (no pun) first chance he gets.:francis:

Also: I just saw that CJ McCollum was on First Take today without a care in the world. Isn't he supposed to be one of Zion's vets? He deserves to get shipped to China for this bs. He failed that man. :to: