Zion Williamson looks in shape as he celebrates the upcoming birth of his daughter. Edit: Baby is on the way.

Hawala Man

All Star
Daps
here's my question. if he knew he was fukking another IG slut on the side, why the fukk would he let his current BM post that YT video of the baby gender reveal party knowing good and well she would see it and go HAM????

that's some real short sided thinking? if I was zion, I would have told my BM not to post ANY of our personal life on social media.
Because a lame is still a lame even if he has millions. You see when a dude wasn't get no play from women and stumbles on millions this is what happens. Zero common sense and situational awareness. We all know men like Zion with no money that do clown shyt like this regularly.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I can tell Zion just letting her run all this shyt too. Despite her already having a child, and this being his first, she going to act like it's the biggest thing ever for her... Because it is.

It's out of character for him too cause he's a private guy, but he got a clout demon pregnant, so he in for a ride. I see people bringing up PG13, but he didn't even claim his child until a paternity test was done... Zion already cheesing and kissing in 4K for a gender reveal.

You know she booked the videographer too
I was thinking the same. Like how far along is she?? She got the baby shower in ASAP :bryan:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
This single tweet is Zion's legacy at this point. I hope this isn't the end even though that's what it looks like rn

Irresponsibility, lack of work ethic, immaturity, lack of passion for basketball and poor judgment

It's over
:francis:

This is the most :francis: tweet I’ve ever seen. Good lord

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Came back from a meeting today and this thread went all hell on fire. I don’t even know what to change thread title to.

😭😭 I just wanted to congratulate him on having a child with a black woman. How the fukk did we get here.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Came back from a meeting today and this thread went all hell on fire. I don’t even know what to change thread title to.

😭😭 I just wanted to congratulate him on having a child with a black woman. How the fukk did we get here.
You coming back:
community-donald-glover.gif

donald-glover-shocked.gif

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory