Zimmerman's Biggest Supporter's Son Dies In Car Accident

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:lupe:

:demonic: It might have....
The rage of the black community is too strong. The energy being generated made of pure rage is going to crush the guilty parties involved. Sad it had to come to this. The psychic powers of the black community have been unleashed, and they aint even know it.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Look at the responses in this thread.

Then wonder how some white people get to the point where they can't/won't sympathize with Trayvon's family and the pain they're going through.

Because they're ignorant...just like you.

The guy's son is dead and you justify joking about it because he supported someone you don't like. But white people are the evil ones, not you. :snoop:
Shut the fukk up. This kids father is a despicable excuse for a human being. The fact the kid who died was a marine tells me he was more than likely a redneck fakkit as well. I'm not celebrating his death, but I damn sure feel no sympathy for his father.

luvaznpoon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
iBLrG.gif

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Is the fact he was a Zimmerman supporter the only reason this is news, or are they trying to imply something? Having lost a niece and sister to a car accident I empathize with dude.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
nc_neighbor_defends_120321.standard.jpeg

Vincent Francis Taaffe, the son of outspoken George Zimmerman supporter Frank Taaffe, was killed today after crashing off an Ormond Beach-area roadway early Friday, according to the Florida Highway Patrol.

As reported by the Orlando Sentinel:

Troopers said in a statement that the pair were southbound on John Anderson Highway approaching a right-hand curve to Walter Boardman Lane when in a 2004 Jeep when the 30-year-old driver Vincent Francis Taaffe "failed to negotiate the curve."

The Jeep went onto the shoulder, troopers say, where it struck a warning sign and a large tree. Taaffe, a resident of DeLand, and his passenger, 31-year-old Everson, Wash., resident Justin Thomas Head, were declared dead at the scene.

The Orlando Sentinel included Taaffe in its "Central Floridians On Duty" series in 2003, when he was serving in the 1st Marine Expeditionary Force in Iraq.

Frank Taaffe is the Sanford, FL resident who has been a vocal supporter of Zimmerman, who is on trial for killing 17-year-old Trayvon Martin.

Frank Taaffe's Son Dies In Car Accident (DETAILS) | Global Grind

sounds to me like the tree was threatened and stood its ground:win:
The drive of the jeep was just standing his ground.

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
Don't be a wack fukkn alliance
Racism will always keep this World Sour, White People tell Blacks to Move On and yet they Refuse to Move on themselves so therefore Hate like this will always Exist.
no-justice.gif

People ask, ":why:Can't we all be Friends?" ...The World is too Ugly for something as Beautiful as that to Exist. In your Foreseeable Future, you'll be a Witness to People that will Cheer for the Downfall of Zimmerman and his Supporters for the Next Decade.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
The Curse of Trayvon,

It has begun.

:wow:

Look at the responses in this thread.

Then wonder how some white people get to the point where they can't/won't sympathize with Trayvon's family and the pain they're going through.

Because they're ignorant...just like you.

The guy's son is dead and you justify joking about it because he supported someone you don't like. But white people are the evil ones, not you. :snoop:

while I don't agree with all the responses in this thread, it amazes me how cacs always expect blacks to be the Bigger man :rudy:

Last edited: