Zimmerman's Biggest Supporter's Son Dies In Car Accident

Daps
Look at the responses in this thread.

Then wonder how some white people get to the point where they can't/won't sympathize with Trayvon's family and the pain they're going through.

Because they're ignorant...just like you.

The guy's son is dead and you justify joking about it because he supported someone you don't like. But white people are the evil ones, not you. :snoop:

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
Dont know much about the kid. He could have easily disagreed with his father's position. Even if he didn't disagree, being happy for his death is not something that sits right with me.

that's possible

or he could've been a drug-addicted, gun-toting miscreant who was arrested multiple times and was a potential menace to society. guess we'll never know:mjpls:

people shytted on trayvon's character when he was 6 feet deep and couldn't defend himself. why does this guy deserve any better?

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
that's possible

or he could've been a drug-addicted, gun-toting miscreant who was arrested multiple times and was a potential menace to society. guess we'll never know:mjpls:

people shytted on trayvon's character when he was 6 feet deep and couldn't defend himself. why does this guy deserve any better?

So what you're saying is that shytting on people's character when they are dead is not a decent thing to do but you're going to do it because others did?

Do I have your logic right? .

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
So what you're saying is that shytting on people's character when they are dead is not a decent thing to do but you're going to do it because others did?

Do I have your logic right? .

b2b.gif

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In the Bible, King David slept with Uriah the Hittite, one of his soldiers, wife Bathsheba while he was at war with the Ammonites, and he got her pregnant. To hide the pregnancy, King David sent for Uriah to visit his wife and sleep with her. Uriah refused, so King David got him killed in battle. For David and Bathsheba's sins, the Most High killed the son produced from the adulterous relationship.