Zimmerman's Biggest Supporter's Son Dies In Car Accident

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
nc_neighbor_defends_120321.standard.jpeg

Vincent Francis Taaffe, the son of outspoken George Zimmerman supporter Frank Taaffe, was killed today after crashing off an Ormond Beach-area roadway early Friday, according to the Florida Highway Patrol.

As reported by the Orlando Sentinel:

Troopers said in a statement that the pair were southbound on John Anderson Highway approaching a right-hand curve to Walter Boardman Lane when in a 2004 Jeep when the 30-year-old driver Vincent Francis Taaffe "failed to negotiate the curve."

The Jeep went onto the shoulder, troopers say, where it struck a warning sign and a large tree. Taaffe, a resident of DeLand, and his passenger, 31-year-old Everson, Wash., resident Justin Thomas Head, were declared dead at the scene.

The Orlando Sentinel included Taaffe in its "Central Floridians On Duty" series in 2003, when he was serving in the 1st Marine Expeditionary Force in Iraq.

Frank Taaffe is the Sanford, FL resident who has been a vocal supporter of Zimmerman, who is on trial for killing 17-year-old Trayvon Martin.

Frank Taaffe's Son Dies In Car Accident (DETAILS) | Global Grind

sounds to me like the tree was threatened and stood its ground:win:

This incident didn't just happen and this story is about a year old! Some of you lames need to fact check and verify your information before posting!

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
Some of you guys have no fukking heart.

Why blame his son for his dad's opinions, feelings, and decisions? What did his son do to deserve that hate he is getting?

Let's say you have a son and you did something that people did not agree with. Your seed ends up dying... should people be happy like some people are happy here?
f*** that them cacs got no heart for us why should we give a f*** about their lives?

I'm sure his punk ass son had the same views may he rot in piss :pacspit: em.

hu3ypdadon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
His son probaly went to klan meetings drunk four lokos and listened to hardcore rock music..menace to society,hopfully da tree aight..Fuk zimmerman and his supporter kids..

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This incident didn't just happen and this story is about a year old! Some of you lames need to fact check and verify your information before posting!

First off, shut the fukk up. Since it happened a year ago, it was still AFTER Trayvon's murder, and it proves the Most High works even swifter than people think.

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
First off, shut the fukk up. Since it happened a year ago, it was still AFTER Trayvon's murder, and it proves the Most High works even swifter than people think.

Watch your tone, bytch! No one asked you to chime in or give your insignificant opinion, effeminate sissy . My reply was directed towards the O.P. (or any one else) who submits articles & or news story with incomplete information.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watch your tone, bytch! No one asked you to chime in or give your insignificant opinion, effeminate sissy . My reply was directed towards the O.P. (or any one else) who submits articles & or news story with incomplete information.

It doesn't matter if anyone asked me to 'chime in', I'm talking to you. You look stupid trying to defend this CAC whose son died AFTER Trayvon. Now stfu and change your pad.

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
It doesn't matter if anyone asked me to 'chime in', I'm talking to you. You look stupid trying to defend this CAC whose son died AFTER Trayvon. Now stfu and change your pad.

You illiterate, uneducated motherfukker, first and foremost we aren't "talking!" And any of my previous postings here on The Coli reflect I don't cosign, support or have any sympathy/empathy for the majority of Caucasians, period, especially regarding this particular travesty with Trayvon Martin! So these weak, feeble shaming tactics you are trying to employ ain't working breh & have nothing to do with my original statement. Now go take that dirty tampon out your p*ssy, sensitive tramp.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You illiterate, uneducated motherfukker, first and foremost we aren't "talking!" And any of my previous postings here on The Coli reflect I don't cosign, support or have any sympathy/empathy for the majority of Caucasians, period, especially regarding this particular travesty with Trayvon Martin! So these weak, feeble shaming tactics you are trying to employ ain't working breh & have nothing to do with my original statement. Now go take that dirty tampon out your p*ssy, sensitive tramp.

talk (tôk)
v. talked, talk·ing, talks
v.tr.
1. To articulate (words): The baby is talking sentences now.
2. To give expression to in words: talk treason.
3. To speak of or discuss (something): talk music; talk business;
To speak or know how to speak in (an idiom or language): talked French with the flight crew.
5. To gain, influence, or bring into a specified state by talking: talked me into coming; talked their way out of trouble.
6. To spend (a period of time) by or as if by talking: talked the evening away.
v.intr.
1. To converse by means of spoken language: We talked for hours. See Synonyms at speak.
2. To articulate words: The baby can talk.
3. To imitate the sounds of human speech: The parrot talks.
4. To express one's thoughts or emotions by means of spoken language: talked about the pros and cons of the issue.
5. To convey one's thoughts in a way other than by spoken words: talk with one's hands.
6. To express one's thoughts in writing: Voltaire talks about London in this book.
To parley or negotiate with someone: Let's talk before continuing to fight.
8. To spread rumors; gossip: If you do that, people will talk.
9. To allude to something: Are you talking about last week?
10. To consult or confer with someone: I talked with the doctor.
11. To reveal information concerning oneself or others, especially under pressure: Has the prisoner talked?
12. Informal To be efficacious: Money talks.

talking - definition of talking by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.