Zimmerman's Biggest Supporter's Son Dies In Car Accident

Family Man

Banned
Daps
@LionofJudah and @madness That "higher road" bullshyt is something CACs have been using for centuries to pacify black people. That and the "you'll get your reward in heaven" bullshyt. c00ns also use that shyt to try to shame black people that won't stand for the CACs bullshyt. CACs try to preach that higher road nonsense all the while they're profiting from some of the most barbaric and evil practices.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@LionofJudah and @madness That "higher road" bullshyt is something CACs have been using for centuries to pacify black people. That and the "you'll get your reward in heaven" bullshyt. c00ns also use that shyt to try to shame black people that won't stand for the CACs bullshyt. CACs try to preach that higher road nonsense all the while they're profiting from some of the most barbaric and evil practices.

Totally agree. The Devil really only has a few tricks when they are confronted with the truth, and they play each and every one. Once you realize this, you can predict what comes next out of a CAC's (or c00n's) mouth.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
sounds to me like the tree was threatened and stood its ground:win:
:dead:

:manny:

What do you expect we're living under oppressed circumstances and under duress.. $hit has just reached a tipping point...i dont understand how people think blacks can just continue being normal law abiding citizens when its open season on us in every way possible....
:pacspit:
after trayvon martin/racial cases things get worse for blacks because innocent whites see situations like things and react making things worse for blacks. blacks are in NO situation to win. might be some situations here and there for certain individuals but ultimately blacks can only lose in america. take even just barack winning as president. as blacks celebrate, whites have made things worse for blacks and we have been losing since 2008. things havent gotten better. whites have contributed to blacks outrageous unemployment rate.

when a sohh white nicca reads that posts it offends them. and when a white nucca reacts they can inflict way more damage.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and that is why they've promoted to push martin luther king over malcolm x. to use martin luther to tame nuccas. but i'm not having that.

SAJ!!

Straight Shooter
Supporter
Daps
Karma's got a receipt for :datazz:

fukk 'em.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
They dont cry when our sons die. So...

KWA6j.gif

Daps
Yeah cause white folks were empathizing with blacks before this incident. Suck my dikk.

1. Stop asking nikkas to suck your dikk. If you claim to be gay then it's desperate as hell. If you claim to be straight then you're suspect as hell

2. Learn to read. NOWHERE in my post did I suggest whites sympathized with blacks or that blacks should sympathize with whites. I clearly spoke about how some whites get to the point where they DON'T sympathize with blacks, and how you all are no better than them. You're nothing but a black version of them, and you know it. A black version of white ignorance. The only unfortunate difference is there's actual power behind white ignorance since they're the ones in power, and have been for a long time.....while ignorant nikkas are just ignorant nikkas, and nothing more

How the hell can someone be upset about 'cacs' having an inappropriate response to Trayvon's death, then turn around and have an inappropriate response to the death of this guy's son? You're doing the same shyt the cacs are doing :mindblown:

I never said empathize with the father. I'm not even on some "don't stoop to their level" shyt. If you wanna stoop to their level and make jokes about his death as some kind of response to cacs and their response to Trayvon's death, then do that. Just BE REAL about what you're doing, and understand that you're no better than the cacs. You all are just as ignorant as the trolls on 4c**n who are most likely making Trayvon jokes. FACT.

kbtwofour

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Some of you guys have no fukking heart.

Why blame his son for his dad's opinions, feelings, and decisions? What did his son do to deserve that hate he is getting?

Let's say you have a son and you did something that people did not agree with. Your seed ends up dying... should people be happy like some people are happy here?

mtu wa chuma

archangel of terror
Supporter
Daps
hope he suffered in the worst way possible before dying. hahahahaha