Zimmerman out of hiding, rescues a guy trapped in car

Daps
Are you really this naive?

Why would the Sheriff's department really let this information out? As if good Samaritans don't do this shyt all the time.

Dude is trolling for positivity.

Is it possible for a man to kill someone then rescue another person later on? Yes or no?

I'm not asking if it's likely, but whether it's possible

That's ALL I'm saying. I'm not talking about whether I find this particular situation believable - which I DON'T, for the record. I'm sure it's not as reported.

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
So he's been rolling around in the same area since he was acquitted and nobodys put in work yet...:comeon:

What are we waiting on?
Bugs%20Bunny%20Florida.gif

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Are you really this naive?

Why would the Sheriff's department really let this information out? As if good Samaritans don't do this shyt all the time.

Dude is trolling for positivity.

Dont engage wit dat phaggit, breh. Dood is a certified troll who popped up on dis board heavily spittin racist and inflammatory bullshyt since da trial started. :aicmon:

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
If he is out of hiding when are one of these "real nikkas" gonna put a bullet in this fat Jewspics brain?

MBwithadream

All Star
Bushed
Daps
This legit pisses me off because now people will have even more ammo to paint this piece of shyt as a "good guy":snoop:

"George Zimmerman, who has been in hiding since he was acquitted of murder in the death of Trayvon Martin, emerged to help rescue someone who was trapped in an overturned truck, police said today.

Sanford Police Department Capt. Jim McAuliffe told ABC News that Zimmerman "pulled an individual from a truck that had rolled over" at the intersection of a Florida highway last week.

The crash occurred at the intersection of I-4 and route 417, police said. The crash site is less than a mile from where he shot Martin.

It's the first known sighting of Zimmerman since he left the courtroom following his acquittal last week on murder charges for the death of Martin. Zimmerman, 29, shot and killed Martin, 17, in Sanford, Fla., on Feb. 26, 2012. The jury determined that Zimmerman shot Martin in self-defense."

George Zimmerman Emerged From Hiding for Truck Crash Rescue - ABC News
Stephon-Marbury-Angry-Stare.gif

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Is it possible for a man to kill someone then rescue another person later on? Yes or no?

I'm not asking if it's likely, but whether it's possible

That's ALL I'm saying. I'm not talking about whether I find this particular situation believable - which I DON'T, for the record. I'm sure it's not as reported.
he could honestly do what he claims to be doing.

STAY LOW.

This is sheer publicity even if he really DID do it.