Reppin
NULL
Th2lSqd.jpg

:leostare::leostare::leostare::leostare:

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
I found this in the Huffington Post comment section:

Breaking: "The identification of one of the two men who helped rescue a family of four in an overturned SUV at I4 has NOT been confirmed. A spokesman at the Sanford police department blurted out "George Zimmerman" when asked to render a possible ID of the rescuers. Responding State Troopers and emergency personnel do not agree with the identification despite attempts by the defense attorneys office to promote the misconception immediately following the original announcement."

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan

Breaking: "The identification of one of the two men who helped rescue a family of four in an overturned SUV at I4 has NOT been confirmed. A spokesman at the Sanford police department blurted out "George Zimmerman" when asked to render a possible ID of the rescuers. Responding State Troopers and emergency personnel do not agree with the identification despite attempts by the defense attorneys office to promote the misconception immediately following the original announcement."

Unbelievable. Dat whole town needs to be nuked from orbit. :beli:

TNC

Hardbody
Daps

LOL, PLEASE tell me you have a link for this

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps

tumblr_m4xcxecbbp1qabe6do1_400.gif

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
LOL @ people acting like it's IMPOSSIBLE for dude to rescue someone after killing someone else.

Are you really this naive?

Why would the Sheriff's department really let this information out? As if good Samaritans don't do this shyt all the time.

Dude is trolling for positivity.