Zimmerman out of hiding, rescues a guy trapped in car

GMOGMediaTV

GMOGMedia.tv
Daps
Reppin
Miami
His 'team' is doing a better job at getting the general public to change there perception of him then most of these celebrities.

I see radio and tv appearances to talk about his account of the verdict, this particular incident and an upcoming book release.

Don't believe just watch!

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Still cant get over dis crap. :aicmon:

So instead of reportin dis valiant act of heroism da day it happened or da following day, his buddies at da sheriff office wait till after all da rallies where da Trayvon love/support was at its peak to release dis "story". No real witnesses to confirm it except da same police department who were buddy buddy wit da guy in da first place?... And people are actually buying dis bullshyt?
:why:

Daps
TMZ saying the crash victims were white

If this was staged to make him look good, then it was done pretty badly :heh:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Who gives a shyt what he did? He's a murderer. He shot an unarmed teenager to death. He can become a saint tomorrow and help 100s of people and he'd still be a killer. If George Zimmerman raped a 17 year old girl then saved somebody from a burning house the next month, would he be a hero to you? :heh:

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
shyt is very outlandish. I feel like the media is testing just to see how stupid the country really is by even throwing this story out there.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Still cant get over dis crap. :aicmon:

So instead of reportin dis valiant act of heroism da day it happened or da following day, his buddies at da sheriff office wait till after all da rallies where da Trayvon love/support was at its peak to release dis "story". No real witnesses to confirm it except da same police department who were buddy buddy wit da guy in da first place?... And people are actually buying dis bullshyt?
:why:

I wud radda buy dere bullshyt den buy urs