ZERO ZERO ZERO - Crime TV Series (From Gomorrah Producers/Amazon/Trailer)

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
:gucci: Had the whole squad taking bribes turned them all to demons and set up the one dude who had integrity. Breh talking about he doing God's work :blessed:

fukkin' how? :mindblown:

:dead:
Miguel was pure evil...:ohmy::ohmy::ohmy: Probably the most DANGEROUS narco I've seen in fiction due to his religious fanaticism.:weirdo: I would never wanna be around him or his crew in real life.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Narcos is localized to tell a more focused story. Zerox3 is more ambitious in that it tries to show wholesale to shipping/distribution to retail and all that goes with it. It's just a wider scope, and there's nothing bad about having that kind of ambition because that big picture needs to be looked at. Saviano & Co messed up by focusing on the Americans in the middle and trying to turn it into this great drama...which wasn't necessary at all. I suspect it's because they don't know the US side of things as well as the other two.

Pretty much Saviano should meet up with Simon & Burns from The Wire for a good three-month sabbatical and simply let the magic happen.
Yea one of my issues is he seemed like he didn't understand American crime life. Also don't most European crime groups buy most their drugs from South American gangs?

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Just finished watching. I enjoyed it. Was cool to see how all the pieces fit together. One of the best amazon series out there. Hopefully they get to do a season 2 at least.

• Dap
Reactions: b_b

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finally watched and this was excellent. Def need a part 2 to explore the rise of miguel and see the sister turn straight demonic business mode

:birdman:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Nah, I think those are just her natural ticks. I can see why people may think that, though. She is kinda spastic/frenzied normally.

Remember earlier in the season, in one of their heated discussions, her father called her "the lucky one." The mother's disease genes did not pass to Emma, only to Chris. Which is why the father didn't want Chris in the business at all. He wanted Chris to live as normal a life as possible until the disease took over.

Emma was always being groomed by her father to take over the family business, even if she didn't immediately fully understand what that meant. She understand that in the eyes of the Latino and Italian world, the male is considered to be the heir. But, she probably had no idea how much her father had to do, see, and pay, in order to ensure that the shipments made it to the destinations. That comes with experience.

Yes I think she was tested when she was born. She doesn't have it.

Daps
Dope show. Narcos comparisons are lazy. They’re very different shows. Narcos is a cops and robbers cat and mouse historical show about the rise and fall of specific cartels. Zerozerozero is about a singular drug shipment and how the three parties involved (buyer, seller, and broker) are going through their own shyt as they try to complete the deal.

They’re stylistically different too, as Zerozerozero heavily used concurrent storylines to tell/retell pieces of the story from multiple vantage points. There were some things I didn’t understand:

1. Why did Stefano save his grandfather’s life? Was he just swayed by grandfather’s version of events that led to his father’s murder? Was he just admitting defeat? If he was just swayed, seems odd he wouldn’t have tried to talk his way out of it at the end Coulda just claimed it was the Bellonte guy who killed the brother and Stefano intentionally let Chris stall them so the shipment would leave Casablanca. The grandfather knew he was caught in the middle.
  2. What happened in Monterrey between The Firm and the Leyras? Was that really just ego that caused that weapons deal to go sideways, or was there something deeper? I take it Manuel took that as disloyalty and that’s why he took the Leyras out, but did the Leyras actually cross them?
  3. How did Minu pay for the shipment? Stefano burned the money that the families put together for the shipment, right? Was Minu just sitting on 64+ million in rainy day funds? Was it even 64 million? Minu mentioned 900 million in the beginning but I’m guessing that was after they sold the drugs. Lynwood talked the Leyras brothers into accepting 64 million, did they ever say what was supposed to be the Lynwood’s broker fee?

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
Just finished this...was a really dope show.

Those CACs moving that weight through different countries really wasn’t believable because in real life the homie from Senegal would’ve took all that shyt :mjlol:

But tell me a TV show with a better score then this :wow:

I’m going to bump that on Apple Music right now

The only 1 I can think coming close to this is season 1 of Utopia score

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Just finished this...was a really dope show.

Those CACs moving that weight through different countries really wasn’t believable because in real life the homie from Senegal would’ve took all that shyt :mjlol:

But tell me a TV show with a better score then this :wow:

I’m going to bump that on Apple Music right now

The only 1 I can think coming close to this is season 1 of Utopia score

ZeroZeroZero has a sick ass score but I’ll still take Gomorrah’s soundtrack over it.