ZERO ZERO ZERO - Crime TV Series (From Gomorrah Producers/Amazon/Trailer)

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Just finished this...was a really dope show.

Those CACs moving that weight through different countries really wasn’t believable because in real life the homie from Senegal would’ve took all that shyt :mjlol:

But tell me a TV show with a better score then this :wow:

I’m going to bump that on Apple Music right now

The only 1 I can think coming close to this is season 1 of Utopia score
It perfectly fits the theme of the show. The main music with the slow buildup of dread before something bad happened is genius.

But Gomorrah is otherworldly. The score at the end of the episode dedicated to the kid. Gomorrah season 1 is the closest thing to the wire in my reckless humble opinion :wow:

Daps
Reppin
Chi
It perfectly fits the theme of the show. The main music with the slow buildup of dread before something bad happened is genius.

But Gomorrah is otherworldly. The score at the end of the episode dedicated to the kid. Gomorrah season 1 is the closest thing to the wire in my reckless humble opinion :wow:

there are moments/strings of episodes of S1/S2 Gomorra that I think are better than peak Wire and Sopranos

Daps
Reppin
St louis
this shyt is nuts man!
UKVu0t8.gif

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so how good is zerozerozero? Trying not to invest my time into shows that are just average anymore. I remember watching a couple episodes of Gomorrah and stopped. Wasn't bad.

Gangs of London similar to this or any good?

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Amazon throwing all the marketing juice into Hunters rather than this show was just criminal.

bunk-disappoint.gif

Randomly amazon decided to showcase this on their front page and I’m like...

where was this monthssss ago

ppl finally seeing the light. This show puts Narcos to sleep.

Yeah Amazon should've went all in with this show and committed multiple seasons to it