ZERO ZERO ZERO - Crime TV Series (From Gomorrah Producers/Amazon/Trailer)

BK360NATL

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
^^^ lmao

...and wow 6 pages in and no one mentioned dude and his crew represented los zetas and their beginning

*edit*

my bad @BK360NATL I should've known better lmao
Glad you enjoyed the series.

We won't be seeing Gomorrah or Top Boy for a while with all production globally shut down. L'Immortale and this series will have to hold us down for a while.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Glad you enjoyed the series.

We won't be seeing Gomorrah or Top Boy for a while with all production globally shut down. L'Immortale and this series will have to hold us down for a while.

I'm in desperate need of shows to marathon...I’m about to fukk w/ netflix so I can check ‘better call saul’...I think I’ll give ‘gomorrah’ a second chance

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You should never go into a thread for a non-weekly show until you've finished it

nor read posts past the date it airs...I’ll never understand why ppl do that and act astonished to see spoilers lol...I’ll take a risk and do it sometimes but w/ the basic understanding that ppl will obviously be talking about the show or even posting gifs/pics and that I could spoil it for myself by reading the comments

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

lol sometimes it takes a while for shows to grow on me...especially if I’m not in the right mood to watch it...case in point after most of the series aired I had to watch the first 4 eps of breaking bad twice to get into it...marathoned the rest of the series after that lol...w/ gomorrah I watched a little bit of it and just wasn’t in the mood to watch the rest of the first ep...if it’s truly a quality show I’m sure I’ll appreciate it the next time I really watch it