ZERO ZERO ZERO - Crime TV Series (From Gomorrah Producers/Amazon/Trailer)

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Damn. Finally got to this. Got a few episodes left but this show shyts all over narcos.

The score keeps you on edge man.

Mexican military goon is the rare occurrence where someone pulls off a moustache without looking corny :dame:

Man, I saw this was upped and thought a season 2 was in the works. Very underrated show. I might have to run this back soon. It was a unique way of doing a show about drugs that wasn’t the normal cliche storylines

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
Motherfukking finale :wow:

No filler, straight raw. It shows that you don't need to show people's domestic life to get a feel for the characters.

When Don Minu gutted his fukkup grandson :mjcry:

Manuel on the throne, between the two :flabbynsick: dead narcos about to listen to his bible class :mjgrin:

White girl walking off with her chin up, unshaken by all the death around her and tragedy she suffered, and you realise her dad would have been proud :wow:

Don Minu was with the shyts man. Bruh was a crippled old man who shook off falling 2 storeys and then had his hand operated on without anaesthetics lmao.

Last edited:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Wont be a season 2. Director/writer said so.

Was just a single season drama

Damn, it’s probably for the best. But I just enjoyed the way it was the done. The concept, the way the stories were shown from the different perspectives, the cinematography, etc. Just a really well done show

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Re-watched this a while back, fukking great series...wish they'd do another season, easily enough storylines to pick up, or can splinter in new directions