Zendaya Claims Supermarket Clerk Wouldn't Help Her Because of Her 'Skin Tone'

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
She is a biracial woman who identifies with being black, end of discussion...she even says that in the article. People hard pressed to call her a black woman will be the same ones complaining when the average full blooded black woman cant get a gig in hollywood, even to play Nina Simone.

Hmmmm :sas2:

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
Too be fair, she said "our skintone". She was with a slightly darker brother.

The lady threw her wallet out of Zendaya's hand and told both of them to get tf out of her store. If that isnt racism, then I dont know what is...

The Gimp

#orangegang
Daps
Reppin
NULL0
The lady threw her wallet out of Zendaya's hand and told both of them to get tf out of her store. If that isnt racism, then I dont know what is...
Ok now you exposed yourself

At no time did she say she got her wallet "threw out her hands".

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
:dahell:???

What's that have to do with what I said?

You said it had to do with the brother that she was with, I added that the lady at the store first discriminated her by saying shyt to her and then throwing her wallet out of her hand. That and the fact that she was accompanied by a brother made the encounter even worse.

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
Ok now you exposed yourself

At no time did she say she got her wallet "threw out her hands".

I watched her sc story on Famelous insta page. It was several sc videos put into one and in one of them at the end she says, 'dude, she even threw my wallet out of my hand' as she laughs with her friend. :francis:

DIMES

Retired troll
Daps
Reppin
baby, that was the old me
This is stupid. :snoop: She's not black, and she sure as hell doesn't look black. Idk why you guys love trying to claim biracial people as black. She doesn't known what it's like to be discriminated against, clearly. I'll give her the benefit of the doubt though because she's barely 20, and she's been in the "hollywood" since she was a tween. She not out here getting profiled like the rest of us. But her story sounds like she totally misconstrued the clerk's attitude in that situation.

btw her parents are ugly af :scust: ugly people make beautiful babies yes indeed
landscape-1440616073-gettyimages-185146111.jpg

Chill that's disrespectful