Zendaya Claims Supermarket Clerk Wouldn't Help Her Because of Her 'Skin Tone'

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
Oh I see what y'all are saying now. Either way her hair is a looser texture in a ton of her pics so maybe that's why people don't see her black side

She's a Black girl in Hollywood they told her to get a perm like the rest as well as wear weaves if she wanted roles. I can post more pics of her natural but Im on my phone. Maybe tmr! :francis:

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is stupid. :snoop: She's not black, and she sure as hell doesn't look black. Idk why you guys love trying to claim biracial people as black. She doesn't known what it's like to be discriminated against, clearly. I'll give her the benefit of the doubt though because she's barely 20, and she's been in the "hollywood" since she was a tween. She not out here getting profiled like the rest of us. But her story sounds like she totally misconstrued the clerk's attitude in that situation.

btw her parents are ugly af :scust: ugly people make beautiful babies yes indeed
landscape-1440616073-gettyimages-185146111.jpg

Ezigbo Nwanyi

From the East
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Home of Dr. Michael Okpara & GeneralAguiyi-Ironsi
She is a biracial woman who identifies with being black, end of discussion...she even says that in the article. People hard pressed to call her a black woman will be the same ones complaining when the average full blooded black woman cant get a gig in hollywood, even to play Nina Simone.