Zendaya Claims Supermarket Clerk Wouldn't Help Her Because of Her 'Skin Tone'

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So people are being unsympathetic because she's lightskin? Holy shyt. From the colorism to the internalized racism to the gender wars....the black community is beyond repair at this point.

This thread is exposing alot of brehs and brehettes. :mjpls:

A biracial person complains about racism and brehs responding just like cacs on some "racism towards your people isn't real" :sas2:

LuckyLibra619

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
Sorry, dude. She looks nothing like a Hispanic chick. You might want to google what Latino women look like. Btw, her hair texture (although its permed) her nose etc give away her race. I even know what her hair texture is from pics.

Are you serious? Latinas come in all shades, there are TONS of Dominican/Rican and other Latinas that look just like Zendaya. How about YOU do a google search of what Latinas look like?

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
This thread is horrible :scust:

So people are being unsympathetic because she's lightskin? Holy shyt. From the colorism to the internalized racism to the gender wars....the black community is beyond repair at this point.
Agreed.

This is a really pathetic thread coming from a so called "black" forum.

If yall don't think mixed people are black that's one thing, but to basically minimize and clown her discrimination is taking the CAC bytches side and giving it a pass.

A lot of yall are mad suspect.

And for y'all that are black I truly hope yall don't have any super light skinned or mixed relatives ( yall prolly do though).
:snoop:

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
She's one of the mixed ones that's so mixed you wouldn't even know their dad was black :patrice:

Then again her mannerisms could've triggered the white supremacist so I'll take her word :patrice:

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
This thread is horrible :scust:

Agreed.

This is a really pathetic thread coming from a so called "black" forum.

If yall don't think mixed people are black that's one thing, but to basically minimize and clown her discrimination is taking the CAC bytches side and giving it a pass.

A lot of yall are mad suspect.

And for y'all that are black I truly hope yall don't have any super light skinned or mixed relatives ( yall prolly do though).
:snoop:

This aint no black forum :dead:

There's a couple of confirmed black posters but a large majority of people that visit this site are NOT black

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
Zendaya isn't black she's biracial. But I do believe she was discriminated against because you can clearly see she's part black

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So she went through all of that and thinks she "won" because the manager let her spend money in the same place that hired somebody who shytted on her. Can't make this shyt up. Needing that white approval is sickening.

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
There is alot of uninformed lightskin/darkskin talk in this thread.
Brother Polight details the sinister origins of this "lightskin blacks cant XYZ" when addressing the Colin Kaepernick situation.

Its a white supremacist divisive tactic used to dismiss valid criticisms and divide the black community.
Get off that.

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
Are you serious? Latinas come in all shades, there are TONS of Dominican/Rican and other Latinas that look just like Zendaya. How about YOU do a google search of what Latinas look like?

Migo, its not even about her skin tone but more so her facial features and hair texture but I digress.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Apparently she was with some straight black people so maybe the woman didn't like the group more than Zendaya. Or she was confused for a Mexican.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Not denying there wasn't a racial aspect to this but it could be that cashier just didn't want to activate all those cards. I once bought like 10 of them for Christmas presents, and the cashier rolled her eyes at me.

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
Do you guys not get white racists. If you aren't 100% white they don't like you no matter how light skin you are. You aren't white to them. Mixed people may even be worse because they represent their worst fears.