Zendaya Claims Supermarket Clerk Wouldn't Help Her Because of Her 'Skin Tone'

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
Yall really are telling on yourselves if you think Black women don't look like that irl. I guess yall think that to be a Black woman you have to be dark skinned with 2 inch hair. Again, Black ppl come in every shade, shape etc just like any other race.
Yes their are black women who look like her but she's still biracial. She has a white mother not a black mother thus her prespective and upbringing are slightly different than a lighter skin black person. I think we should acknowledge that and that is ok. I'm not saying she is not apart of the African American experience because she is. But I feel weird as lighter black person relating myself to her because I'm not lightskin because one of my parents are white. I'm light skin because of rape blood. I don't have any white people in my immediate family that I'm genetically related to. Didn't grow up with a white woman in my household. I think it's unfair to biracial people to not acknowledge that reality for them.

Last edited:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Some of ya'll are remedial.

I'm out of this nonsense thread

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
If funny how the colorism c00ns are trying to decide who's what race and who isn't when the white supremacist are the ones who created race. :mjlol:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If funny how the colorism c00ns are trying to decide who's what race and who isn't when the white supremacist are the ones who created race. :mjlol:

I'm sayin breh, look at how backwards this shyt is.
You have a mixed person (half black half white) claiming that she is discriminated because of her black side, and TheColi is like "nah fukk that, no discrimination, you aint dark enough :duck:"

I'm not equating mixed with black (cuz it aint the same), but there are ABSOLUTELY white people who discriminate against mixed people. You would think an all black forum would know this.:patrice:

What ya'll don't realize is that even somebody who looks like Drake will get called a ******.:francis:

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Damn, she looks like a boy without make-up. :what:

On topic, did she walk in with that attitude? Did she start with that attitude when she told there was a limit? That may be why the clerk wasn't helpful. They're acting annoying as fukk with their faux outrage. :manny: You can't buy gift cards in bulk like that. If you're looking to buy a lot, you usually have to work it out with the retailer on a corporate level.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Multiracial=black
Zenyada=black
Multiracial black women can go where regular black woman can't :blessed:

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
So people are being unsympathetic because she's lightskin? Holy shyt. From the colorism to the internalized racism to the gender wars....the black community is beyond repair at this point.