Zeke No (Kellen) Moore/Bless Our Hearts: 2023 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Aight enough Dak talk. Lets talk draft.

Im anti “draft a RB in first round”, but if Bijan is there, take him. This QB needs an elite run game badly
Man people talk bout dude like he AP cpmin outta Oklahoma. I ain't buying it. I seen one highlight and turned it off. I ain't sayin he's not good but I was expecting something crazy for all the hype I'm hearing. What was his best game?

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
Man people talk bout dude like he AP cpmin outta Oklahoma. I ain't buying it. I seen one highlight and turned it off. I ain't sayin he's not good but I was expecting something crazy for all the hype I'm hearing. What was his best game?
He's legit. Excellent pass catcher, excellent vision, shifty, NFL ready build. Only improvement needed is pass pro.

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
I get he legit. But legit to the point he's that much better than the 2nd/3rd round rbs?

I think so. He's def a 1st round talent and the only 1st round back in the draft. Not saying he's top 10 pick worthy but end of the 1st is a steal, imo. If he's not there, I'm fine with a WR and taking Tyjae Spears in the 4th

Will Anderson gave him high praise as well.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Imagine stanning Dak Prescott
In 2023 :russ:

Daniel Jones accidentally fukked around and matched Dak’s highest achievement this past season.

Geno Smith somehow showed up and was a better QB.

Lead the league in picks and didn’t even play in 5 games.

Routinely throws the ball directly to defenders or carelessly over the middle. Instead of putting games away, he lets teams like the Texans, Packers, and Bears hang around.

Continues with this trash fukkery in the playoffs.

About to be his 8th year in the league and he still can’t decipher basic defenses and schemes.

Requires an All Pro level RB behind him and an All Pro level line in front of him to prevent getting exposed. And yet still gets exposed.

Can’t throw anybody open. Can’t scramble effectively. Ends up escaping the pocket just to continue patting the ball and putting his OL in precarious situations.

Is the only Cowboys QB to lose a game when entering Q4 with a 14 point lead.

Has his stans celebrating the fact that he needed a GW touchdown drive to beat the struggle Texans. A game that was only competitive because he was so ass for most of it.

This is the guy that our fanbase stans…
It may be the off-season, but it’s foot-on-neck season year round for that cowardly fraud.

This dikkhead got outplayed by and lost to Jimmy G. And then fukked around and got outplayed by and lost to Jimmy G’s backup’s backup.
Yawn yall can bytch and whine like children all you want, he getting extended soon. :umad:

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Aight enough Dak talk. Lets talk draft.

Im anti “draft a RB in first round”, but if Bijan is there, take him. This QB needs an elite run game badly
I was against CB at first but now I wouldn’t mind. Let him learn from Gilmore and Diggs, if Diggs play hardball, backup plan already on roster.