Zazie Beetz wedding

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps

I never said having admixture made a person biracial. I was working off your definition of Black being, "anyone with historical and dominate ancestry (post human migration) from the continent of africa."

Given that definition, if a person's DNA is a majority African (dominant ancestry), they would be classified as Black.

If Zazie's kids who are mostly white marry a Black person, their kids would be Black, not biracial based on your definition alone. The majority of their DNA would be African.

Same logic would apply in my post you quoted.
if a white person has dominantly white genes what are they?

then if they breed with someone who is classified as black (despite admixture) what are they? black no?

what would their kids be? we have so far agreed, white and black with the above examples.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
if a white person has dominantly white genes what are they?

then if they breed with someone who is classified as black (despite admixture) what are they? black no?

what would their kids be? we have so far agreed, white and black with the above examples.

You said your definition of Black is: "if you have dominant African ancestry, you are Black."

If a white person has African admixture and they have kids with a 100% African, those kids will not be a 50/50 mix. They will be mostly African, i.e. they will have more African ancestry than white ancestry, and based on your definition, they will be Black.

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
I'm married and don't have celebrity crushes, so I don't know what this means,
You were the first one in the thread.

And it's not about celebrity crushes, but seeing these wenches and bucks in prominent black roles on TV, but do anything but that in real life.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
You said your definition of Black is: "if you have dominant African ancestry, you are Black."

If a white person has African admixture and they have kids with a 100% African, those kids will not be a 50/50 mix. They will be mostly African, i.e. they will have more African ancestry than white ancestry, and based on your definition, they will be Black.
is this what you believe?

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
gotta say, the pictures line up with what I expected.

If a chick has that bohemian, mother Gaia goddess look like she could be a Lenny Kravitz groupie, she's probably the type.

chick prolly bathes with with them, spicy weird ass frankincense and myrrh soaps @ whole foods. Prolly be smelling like lemongrass Eucalyptuus and afterbirth

fukkallat
:hhh:
Those aren’t the only ones available :mjcry:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I don’t get it…whats the point of washing 3 body parts and not the others, you’re already halfway there, just arms, torso, legs.

Unless she’s taking these cat bath’s in public restroom sinks
It’s sheer laziness. And a cultural difference. When she said that shyt in an interview, which will accessible damn near forever, everyone should’ve understood. That girl identifies with her white side. And that’s FINE! Let her do her. But after hearing that shyt no one Black should be surprised.

If you are Black, from anywhere on this globe, you were taught how to bathe properly!

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:manny: she don't even shower so I don't know why brehs are shocked. Do you know of any black men in your life that would marry a funky woman?

Don Snow

All Star
Daps
bi racial women with white fathers are always c00ns or marry white I’m not surprised :yeshrug: