Zazie Beetz wedding

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
According to who? Are you suggesting she is white?

Most FBA are between 15-20% European so the same logic can be applied here (despite her genotype being more proportionate than FBA). Either way, she is a POC and the statement still applies.
according to fukking logic.

you have one white parent, and one black parent. that is a BIRACIAL human. not a black person. do you know what BI....Racial...means?

youre talking about FBA having 15% euro in them, what does having an admixture have to do with being biracial :what: if a cac has 15% nigerian in them are they black? or are they a white person with black admixture? you already know the answer to that so I dont know why we are having this conversation :what: or do you subscribe to 1800's logic when we currently have dna mapping :what:

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
get-out-smile.gif

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She is with someone who will not call her out on her hygiene practices. Sounds like a good match. Congrats to them. May their union be long and fruitful.

Grand Cru Boo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk New Yawk

you have one white parent, and one black parent. that is a BIRACIAL human. not a black person. do you know what BI....Racial...means?

youre talking about FBA having 15% euro in them, what does having an admixture have to do with being biracial :what: if a cac has 15% nigerian in them are they black? or are they a white person with black admixture? you already know the answer to that so I dont know why we are having this conversation :what: or do you subscribe to 1800's logic when we currently have dna mapping :what:

You that upset at 5 am…

It’s whatever, my statement still stands

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
You that upset at 5 am…

It’s whatever, my statement still stands
It's afternoon here. I'm a world wide server with various timezones. I should be asking you this question :what:

and you didnt even touch the biracial questions, because you know someone with a half white family (right there in attendance) isn't 'black' :what:

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
A half cac hoe with a cac dad married to a cac male that will produce cac children.

And I bet she still gets treated like a Black woman and steals roles for Black women or is placed as a Black man's love interest. That's one of the reasons I thought Atlanta was corny for including her.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Thecoli doesn't believe biracials exist.

They can see a biracial person hanging with the white side of their family and be like "lost another one brehs :snoop:"

Rhyme n Tekniq

Superstar
Daps
gotta say, the pictures line up with what I expected.

If a chick has that bohemian, mother Gaia goddess look like she could be a Lenny Kravitz groupie, she's probably the type.

chick prolly bathes with with them, spicy weird ass frankincense and myrrh soaps @ whole foods. Prolly be smelling like lemongrass Eucalyptuus and afterbirth

fukkallat
:hhh:

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
OMG it's worse than I thought

giphy.gif

When she told us unprovoked that she doesn't shower and prefers cat baths, EYE knew what kind of time she was on. I bet their house smells horrendous
Ewwwww

Tair

Superstar
Daps
It's afternoon here. I'm a world wide server with various timezones. I should be asking you this question :what:

and you didnt even touch the biracial questions, because you know someone with a half white family (right there in attendance) isn't 'black' :what:

Define "Black".

Tair

Superstar
Daps
anyone with historical and dominate ancestry (post human migration) from the continent of africa.

There are white folk with African admixture (Barack Obama's mom is a good example), so if they mate with an African woman/man, those kids will have dominant African ancestry and would be Black by your definition.

:ehh:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Article makes it seem like he lived in Germany ie far away from Zazie.

So she most likely had a stronger influence from her mom and her side of the family.
Zazie Beetz: 'My German identity is really important to me'

You were born in Berlin, right?

Yeah, I was. My dad is German, he was born in East Germany, and then after the [Berlin] Wall was brought down he came to the States for the first time and met my mom. They got pregnant in Germany, got married, stayed and had me there and then when I was 8 years old we moved to the States more permanently. But I was back and forth growing up, I went to pre-school over there but did all my proper schooling in New York - I still got to head back to Germany for summer camp.

That must have been a trip moving between New York and Berlin all the time - two very different style of life.

Yeah, I mean it was wonderful, I'm truly so grateful that I've had that experience. I may not look particularly German but my German identity is really important to me and is a big part of who I am. At home I speak with my father basically exclusively in German and his whole family doesn't speak any English. It's important to me to be able to pass that aspect of my identity onto my children. I was lucky to spend so much vacation time in Germany, it was a gift - I still crave it a lot and go back when I can.