Zazie Beetz wedding

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I just googled that, she said:

“I actually think Americans shower too much,” she told the publication. “I like a cat wash—I do my face, my armpits, and my… intimates.”

In the USA we call that a hoe bath

I don’t get it…whats the point of washing 3 body parts and not the others, you’re already halfway there, just arms, torso, legs.

Unless she’s taking these cat bath’s in public restroom sinks

Daps
OMG it's worse than I thought

giphy.gif

When she told us unprovoked that she doesn't shower and prefers cat baths, EYE knew what kind of time she was on. I bet their house smells horrendous
That damp, musty, stuffy, moist, humid, white person smell.... :scusthov:

Superstar
Daps

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I knew the groom would be yt and made of honor would be black idk how I knew but knew
Maid of Honor was the only one uncoupled in the pic. The one Breh * who I believe must be her actual brother* is also with a white person.

Is the Black Lady her mother?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I don’t get it…whats the point of washing 3 body parts and not the others, you’re already halfway there, just arms, torso, legs.

why don't white people wash their legs or use wash cloths?

She grew as one of them.

She'd probably say it's for evironmental reasons though but she probably just doesn't take showers until she smells herself.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
There are white folk with African admixture (Barack Obama's mom is a good example), so if they mate with an African woman/man, those kids will have dominant African ancestry and would be Black by your definition.

:ehh:
When did Obama's mom have african admixture? receipts?

anyways, an admixture is just an admixture. She is a white woman. Having admixture doesn't make you biracial. That is why Obama is biracial, not his mother.

Beetz's kids are going to be white. If her kids marry a black person, those kids will be biracial, since their parent is white.

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps

Ain’t nothing wrong with a hoe bath… she obviously isn’t getting in the shower….

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Tair

Superstar
Daps
When did Obama's mom have african admixture? receipts?

anyways, an admixture is just an admixture. She is a white woman. Having admixture doesn't make you biracial. That is why Obama is biracial, not his mother.

Beetz's kids are going to be white. If her kids marry a black person, those kids will be biracial, since their parent is white.

I never said having admixture made a person biracial. I was working off your definition of Black being, "anyone with historical and dominate ancestry (post human migration) from the continent of africa."

Given that definition, if a person's DNA is a majority African (dominant ancestry), they would be classified as Black.

If Zazie's kids who are mostly white marry a Black person, their kids would be Black, not biracial based on your definition alone. The majority of their DNA would be African.

Same logic would apply in my post you quoted.