Zambia is now China's colony

Zpektro

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Nw ldn
I say in a hundred years pure blks won't exist these chinks will be wifing up all African &jsmaican women as you know blk women go where the moneys at regardless of race unlike maybe Muslim Pakistan women.African /blk women thot it up on those chinese construction sites.
Lets just admit we lost our common sense..we let religiosity control us.rather than focus on science maybe its good let the atheists put some senses in blk ppl we too on some spiritual fairytale shyt waiting for some messiah..

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
China is no hero and their intentions in Africa aren't and were never noble, but neither are the West's. Watch out for the :duck: propaganda coming from the West, OP. :hubie: WW3 is on the horizon and the US in particular are doing all they can to prevent China and Russia from taking over Eurasia and getting resources from Africa. This could simply be discouragement for other African nations to NOT deal with China and to continue being exploited by them (the "West").

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:francis:

Are we slaves to the Chinese because they hold a huge percentage of U.S debt?

Does 20 trillion in debt make America a slave to any one country? Should America refuse the investments Chinese and Saudi Arabians and others are making in Real Estate which fuels growth in that sector?

Development needs Investments. We have been trying to attract investors for a very long time. For most western countries especially the U.S, the risk was not worth the return. Okay fine. :yeshrug: We had to find other sources of investment.

Africa starts to grow and the Chinese start doing big business with Africa.

Now the West is aggie about it. :yeshrug:

the bigger picture is being overlooked is they are doing it smart..if you look at many cities in america..chinese are putting together and living in houses, to purchase businesses and now taking claim to whole neighborhoods. It is going on a world scope, they know china is over crowded so they can push out people to other countries and start to spread...Look at silk road, China is looking to become a world power so every edge of the world they own it....before you know it by 2050 china is going to be unstoppable, they are thinking about the future...generations..kids, kids kids, they keep it from within, thats why everyone owes them know and that why they are taking over.

look at the silk road strategy for globalization and the hostile takeover of poor nations...I laugh when i see ignorant people saying its western hoop-la..China is laughing too saying yes, let them say that while we continue to take over.. I remember driving in Jamaica and a park called Hope Gardens had a while chinese area, my cousin was like this is so good, look what they are doing, I was like are you mad! Look how they have you bamboozled

Look at the map
China’s $900 billion New Silk Road. What you need to know

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Zambia is China's colony?:mjlol:

Some of ya'll need to stick to threads about Cardi B and Katt Williams.
This isn't your lane clearly.

you obviously dont see what is going on...talking about card b lol..if you own a house and default on the loan..who has the power, you ore the bank? ok now answer that in large scale terms...china does not have to officially say this is out colony yet but they have all the power to take over when they please especially when they own all of the resources...

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There is a lot more to this than a YouTube video. I wouldn't go so far to say this. I wouldn't even go so far to say Jamaica is a Chinese colony. From my time there, it's still dominated by cacs as far as legit money

the takeover is heavy now..Obama went to jamaica back in 2014 to warn them....in the next 10 years jamaica will be like zambia if nothing is done

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I say in a hundred years pure blks won't exist these chinks will be wifing up all African &jsmaican women as you know blk women go where the moneys at regardless of race unlike maybe Muslim Pakistan women.African /blk women thot it up on those chinese construction sites.
Lets just admit we lost our common sense..we let religiosity control us.rather than focus on science maybe its good let the atheists put some senses in blk ppl we too on some spiritual fairytale shyt waiting for some messiah..

in 100 years blacks wont exist?
Man what is this shyt.

This fearmongering, no different than when Time magazine scared white and black people alike by saying in 50 years everyone would look lightskined

Or when Republicans tried to convince the US that we would all be speaking Arabic in 10 years.

We all agree that China is no saint in this, but stop with the hyperbole.
You can take an academic view on this without all of this side-commentary.

China is engaging in soft-imperalism for the primary goal of building infrastructure and gathering resources.

I agree

China is engaging in changing the racial and genetic makeup of Africa in order to eliminate the black man from the planet

I don't agree

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
I disagree. China is not better, it’s just another option and like any option if it has free reign it will do as it pleases. African leaders need to get balls and start advocating for their people instead of wasting people’s time with their black power speeches as soon as their popularity wanes. I’d much rather that infrastructure building remains in the hand of the West. African leaders don’t know how to negotiate, they just know how to exercise military power to have people vote them as a ‘democracy’.
:mjlol:

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
The biggest problem here is the leadership in most African countries.

Chinese were ready to put a lot of money on infrastructures in Congo (and Lord know we need them bad since we don't have any) but they end up suspending the program because the IMF and the WB applied pressure but also because these cats in the governments were trying to finesse all that money in fugazy projects :snoop:

Oh, and by the way, this article is a prime example of the proxy wars between China and the West starting to bubble under the surface. If you know, you know :umad:
A lot of black folks are going to get caught up in this fight and picking sides (China or the West) instead of seeing this as an opportunity to work with the both of them.

Last edited:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Ive got an aunt in Saint Andrew who likes to brag about how "diverse" the country is, and she's married to a coolie

Some on the island take the "out of many one people" motto very seriously. A lot, if not most of the people there aren't race conscious, and some don't even see themselves as black (at least not in the same way AAs do).

I fear that during one of my trips to visit family in the future, I'm going to come home to see everyone speaking chinese.

"Hao jiu bu jian bredren"

:damn:

:mjcry:

This is true. For a country that can trace African roots in 90% of their people they take the diverse thing way to serious.

Also I’m not sure if those Jamaican types understand this but every island in the Caribbean is technically diverse.

Even black ass Haiti has different races of people living in the country in large numbers.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wow lol what?!:krs::laff::patrice:

Y'all need to start posting threads like this in the root.

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
Can someone explain this to me in layman's terms? I'm not trying to sift through the pointless back and forth to get a clear understanding of what's going on.

Is Africa trying to build their infrastructure using Chinese engineering for cheap or does this go beyond that?

Is this a positive? If so, how and why. Long term effects?

If it's a negative...

@Turk @The Wave @Karb

Idk tbh. We don't really have these China problems, at least not yet, in my home country. we have a lowkey civil war going on rn so China is the least of our worries :hubie: