Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
In a global economy in which a developing nation's growth depends upon the infusion of capital, what would Africa do without outside investment? I think a lot of you are being premature in your judgement. Experiencing anxiety over China's moves is natural, given the colonial past Africa is still clawing itself out of, but let's see what happens before jumping to conclusions. Better China investing than the US. :francis:
China was killing people by substituting plastic beads for grains of rice. Better China, naw. Africa needs to be in a position to help itself with partnerships. China is not a partner. China is a slaver.

China has no controls whatsoever except Party control (ask Fan Bingbing), and does not give a fukk.

China is going to fukk Africa over with the Blessing of the First AND Second World. Question is why?

If this were Russia doing this, we'd be in Bay of Pigs Part II Defcon One right now. Why is China being allowed to become the number one superpower?

Where does Israel fit in this, because they always do (see Pollard)?

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
:russell: Western propaganda and some of you fools buy it

Where are the articles about what western countries are doing right now? :jbhmm: Cuz last time I checked my country still have to signal to France whenever they find a new ressource and give total priority to french companies.
Don't know. Something is mad suspect about all of this.

Ya?

Banned
Daps
They need to start killing these shytty sell out leaders.

That will take men taking other men to task. Although some are willing to do it, very few actually will and actually do in reality. I bet all these African countries be policing women like crazy and expecting African women to be a lot of things. Kenya has a high rate of domestic abuse in women and are more willing to fight for the right to marry underaged girls than get their ish together. But their male leaders be quick to put Indians as an African tribe. No dignity, warrants no respect.

P.S. east Africa has a lot of south Asians and middle easterners so to be fair they may be influencing the stats in domestic abuse front.

Last edited:

Ya?

Banned
Daps
:russell: Western propaganda and some of you fools buy it

Where are the articles about what western countries are doing right now? :jbhmm: Cuz last time I checked my country still have to signal to France whenever they find a new ressource and give total priority to french companies.

Idiots like you disgust me because you lack critical thinking skills and y’all the types that have been leading black people to slaughter for the last few centuries.

Can you walk and talk at the same time? Of course the West is being self serving. But the way African male leaders are partnering with China is screwing their people over and is nearsighted like all their past partnerships with every single other foreign nation. African male leadership need to help its citizens become self sufficient and not encouraged people living hand to mouth.

Instead most, of these a$$holes fill their pockets so they can live lavish in countries that other men have built for themselves/their women and children so they can stunt on the people they are supposed to be leading. And that’s be on par of the course for over a century.

My mom has the perfect description for the Chinese. They are like rats at night slowly nibbling at your leg and by the time you wake up your leg is gone. Their on that soft power domination track right now and becoming more and more domineering. I put solely the blame on our ‘leaders’ incompetence.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Don't know. Something is mad suspect about all of this.

At this point dudes need to STFU talking about any country they dont have feet on the ground in.

Can’t no black person say nothing about another because EVERYONE is living in shambles. Dudes talkig like their political leaders in America ain’t selling them out by the second.

If you ain’t doing something then stfu because anything else at this point is hair salon gossip.

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
Can someone explain this to me in layman's terms? I'm not trying to sift through the pointless back and forth to get a clear understanding of what's going on.

Is Africa trying to build their infrastructure using Chinese engineering for cheap or does this go beyond that?

Is this a positive? If so, how and why. Long term effects?

If it's a negative...

@Turk @The Wave @Karb

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
Idiots like you disgust me because you lack critical thinking skills and y’all the types that have been leading black people to slaughter for the last few centuries.

Can you walk and talk at the same time? Of course the West is being self serving. But the way African male leaders are partnering with China is screwing their people over and is nearsighted like all their past partnerships with every single other foreign nation. African male leadership need to help its citizens become self sufficient and not encouraged people living hand to mouth.

Instead most, of these a$$holes fill their pockets so they can live lavish in countries that other men have built for themselves/their women and children so they can stunt on the people they are supposed to be leading. And that’s be on par of the course for over a century.

My mom has the perfect description for the Chinese. They are like rats at night slowly nibbling at your leg and by the time you wake up your leg is gone. Their on that soft power domination track right now and becoming more and more domineering. I put solely the blame on our ‘leaders’ incompetence.

Are you African?

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Even before the Chinese came...REMEMBER....development funding has previously come in the form of the World Bank and IMF doing high interest loans with stipulations. The stipulations usually meant selling public utilities, and paying those high interest loans meant no money to pay for infrastructure.

However, this Chinese model is different because it actively builds needed infrastructure (Quality TBD), but obviously still stipulations are in place like the tollway, selling land among the highways, etc.

-They both still have countries in a colonial position, but one form is better than the other I think. The only 3rd option is to stop receiving international funding and create supranational entities like the EU, which is a whole other bag tricks.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Can someone explain this to me in layman's terms? I'm not trying to sift through the pointless back and forth to get a clear understanding of what's going on.

Is Africa trying to build their infrastructure using Chinese engineering for cheap or does this go beyond that?

Is this a positive? If so, how and why. Long term effects?

If it's a negative...

@Turk @The Wave @Karb

Think of it like a bank giving a college freshmen a credit card with a 20k limit.

Giving the student the card doesnt = the student will blow it, but being that they are a student the options they have to pay things off can vary greatly by their background and habits. Having the card can be an adventagous thing or be a bomb waiting to explode because regardless when the bill is due the banks will collect something by any means.