Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
I wish yall stop with the bull shyt :snoop:

hyperbole
[hahy-pur-buh-lee]
See more synonyms for hyperbole on Thesaurus.com
noun Rhetoric.
  1. obvious and intentional exaggeration.
  2. an extravagant statement or figure of speech not intended to be taken literally, as “to wait an eternity.”

There are real issues at hand concerning China Africa trade but to fix them you have to have an accurate analysis of the dynamics. Which saying some country is china's colony doesn't do.
At best it may get someone to stand up and take note of the issues but if the analysis of the issues are flawed so will any attempted fixes.

Sidenote:
This is before the issue that any western media speaking on this issue is usually just propaganda for the west and their bullshyt loan programs and accompanying structural adjustment schemes.

Daps
In a global economy in which a developing nation's growth depends upon the infusion of capital, what would Africa do without outside investment? I think a lot of you are being premature in your judgement. Experiencing anxiety over China's moves is natural, given the colonial past Africa is still clawing itself out of, but let's see what happens before jumping to conclusions. Better China investing than the US. :francis:

Last edited:

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where was this American media attention during the rwandan genocide or any other tragedy ? Let's not pretend that America gives a fukk about Africa so when these articles pop up, whether or not it's true, there some alterior motives behind it.

At least China don't mess with the politics and that's something they learned from the West. they are doing business with whoever leaders are in these countries as they define how they want to work with China. Like when Obama went to Africa he was talking about lbgt rights. Like who cares about that shyt when people are in economic distress, it's ridiculous. The Chinese are by no means there from the kindness.of their hearts but at least their loans are strictly business with none of the sanctions, policies, currency devaluation, etc of the west in the past. China obviously sees Africa as a part of it's economic strategy and sees Africa economy taking off. It's kind of what happened with Japan and China where Japan needed resources so it helped China build up it's industrial base. It's a bilateral relationship meaning both parties have interest. If African countries had no interest then they would not work with China, there are no sanctions, military actions, etc. For example in Malaysia where they basically stopped on a major project loaned from China. China basically said okay figure out what you want and let us know. They're not forcing them to finish the projects.

At the very least there seems to be effort made by the Chinese to show that they want to help and uplift people even if it is complete bs. China definitely isn't doing this out of some Goodwill pity mission and it's not a charity but let's not pretend that people in this country care, so these types of articles are always suspect as fukk as to the real motive. At the worst, even China was just like the west, they're going about it much better.

ELESDEE616

Nikkas snitch on the coli like they name is Kobe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
Where was this American media attention during the rwandan genocide or any other tragedy ? Let's not pretend that America gives a fukk about Africa so when these articles pop up, whether or not it's true, there some alterior motives behind it.

At least China don't mess with the politics and that's something they learned from the West. they are doing business with whoever leaders are in these countries as they define how they want to work with China. Like when Obama went to Africa he was talking about lbgt rights. Like who cares about that shyt when people are in economic distress, it's ridiculous. The Chinese are by no means there from the kindness.of their hearts but at least their loans are strictly business with none of the sanctions, policies, currency devaluation, etc of the west in the past. China obviously sees Africa as a part of it's economic strategy and sees Africa economy taking off. It's kind of what happened with Japan and China where Japan needed resources so it helped China build up it's industrial base. It's a bilateral relationship meaning both parties have interest. If African countries had no interest then they would not work with China, there are no sanctions, military actions, etc. For example in Malaysia where they basically stopped on a major project loaned from China. China basically said okay figure out what you want and let us know. They're not forcing them to finish the projects.

At the very least there seems to be effort made by the Chinese to show that they want to help and uplift people even if it is complete bs. China definitely isn't doing this out of some Goodwill pity mission and it's not a charity but let's not pretend that people in this country care, so these types of articles are always suspect as fukk as to the real motive. At the worst, even China was just like the west, they're going about it much better.
:comeon:

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
As far as Africa and Diasporan black countries go, beggars can't be choosers. We're not in a good bargaining position because of past decisions. It's comparable to a woman with 5 kids and no man in sight demanding the best on the market. Nah, you chose wrong and now you gotta settle if you want your kids to eat.

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
As far as Africa and Diasporan black countries go, beggars can't be choosers. We're not in a good bargaining position because of past decisions. It's comparable to a woman with 5 kids and no man in sight demanding the best on the market. Nah, you chose wrong and now you gotta settle if you want your kids to eat.

After thinking about it, a more appropriate analogy is like a drug addict, selfish parent that sold everything he owns at firesale prices to support his habit, and left you to pick up the pieces. "Good luck, nikka."

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
Im guessing All this China Africa talk is probably our media gearing us up to go "Liberate" African countries from the Chinese like they do all those middle eastern countries

All the China fearmongering is exaggeration and propaganda.

I'm not going to defend the Chinese but people saying China is doing a new colonization as the Europeans did is dishonest.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
All the China fearmongering is exaggeration and propaganda.

I'm not going to defend the Chinese but people saying China is doing a new colonization as the Europeans did is dishonest.
China's form of colonialism through debt-trap diplomacy is bloodless, but it is still a form of colonialism.

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
China's form of colonialism through debt-trap diplomacy is bloodless, but it is still a form of colonialism.

It's not colonialism. We need to stop using word and concept loosely.

Colonialism runs on blood.

What China is doing is an inferior version of what the West, through the World Bank and the IMF, did for decades in third world countries. I insist on an inferior version.

Brer Dog

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I know a Jamaican women who is happy the Chinese are in Jamaica.

But she’s a c00n to the highest power.

Matter of fact if you even mention that Jamaica is a black nation she gets offended by it :gucci:

But yea Chinese are taking over everything and Haiti is about to be one of their victims next :sas1:

Ive got an aunt in Saint Andrew who likes to brag about how "diverse" the country is, and she's married to a coolie

Some on the island take the "out of many one people" motto very seriously. A lot, if not most of the people there aren't race conscious, and some don't even see themselves as black (at least not in the same way AAs do).

I fear that during one of my trips to visit family in the future, I'm going to come home to see everyone speaking chinese.

"Hao jiu bu jian bredren"

:damn:

Haiti is about to be one of their victims next :sas1:

:mjcry: