Z Fighters vs DC universe

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
You know Picalo blew up the moon, right?

As for Vegeta... he destroys planets AND moons.

Goku, Gohan, and Trunks are all more powerful than Vegeta and Picalo.

Gotenks isnt even a person. He is a Trunks combined with a another character just as powerful as trunks into a single being. :dead:

Its a L fest for DC.

Martian Manhunter might get a win via telepathy if he could ambush picallo before the fight starts... and Tien could theoritcally lose if they fought in the ocean or something... but overall.
:huhldup:

They sayiens destroy planets with hand waves.

Batman would outsmark Krillin amost immediately tho... :wow: He might trick him into telling him about the Dragon Balls. Thats about the only way DC gets the win.

The Vegeta video was DBZ filler and yes I know Piccolo blew the moon up.... with ENERGY. The point I'm making is that DBZ characters bust planets with their energy attacks, NOT with their physical abilities. Thus far, only Beerus has destroyed a planet with physical attacks. Nobody else in DBZ has done such yet.

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
The Vegeta video was DBZ filler and yes I know Piccolo blew the moon up.... with ENERGY. The point I'm making is that DBZ characters bust planets with their energy attacks, NOT with their physical abilities. Thus far, only Beerus has destroyed a planet with physical attacks. Nobody else in DBZ has done such yet.

So you are saying they aren't allowed to use their powers?
Cause if no one on either side can use their powers its even more uneven towards DBZ.
All of them are universe-class martial artists. The only one on the DC side that is a notable martial artist is Batman. The others are low-tier brawlers. They don't have any technique. WW/Aquaman have military training... but not a lifetime of combat training in hyperbolic chambers and stuff.

Daps

So you just gonna ignore the mountain if evidence the brehs posted of goku being universal with his punches alone. Or the fact that Goku punching through a planet that's 10x as dense as earth as a ssj3 pus him at multiplanet striking power.

Daps
krillin killing batman :what::martin:
Unless we talking about prep bats, batman gets washed by kid Goku, much less fukkin Krillin.

Batman is a regular human being (well, a comic book peak human, but still). Krillin would destroy him easily

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
So you just gonna ignore the mountain if evidence the brehs posted of goku being universal with his punches alone. Or the fact that Goku punching through a planet that's 10x as dense as earth as a ssj3 pus him at multiplanet striking power.

What evidence did you post?

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
So you are saying they aren't allowed to use their powers?
Cause if no one on either side can use their powers its even more uneven towards DBZ.
All of them are universe-class martial artists. The only one on the DC side that is a notable martial artist is Batman. The others are low-tier brawlers. They don't have any technique. WW/Aquaman have military training... but not a lifetime of combat training in hyperbolic chambers and stuff.

No, that's not what I'm saying at all. I'm saying their energy attacks are stronger and more powerful than their physical attacks. Superman can bust planets with his physical AND energy attacks, that gives him an edge.

Also, there is a huge lack of diversity in the Z fighters offense. How would any of them deal with telepathy? To intangibility? Or Magic? Or Superman using combo vision to melt their brains from the inside from 1000 miles away? I'm trying to first focus on the base level aspects but the comic characters have a wide variety of offense the DBZ fighters have never encountered.

Daps
What evidence did you post?

Wow.

So you're going to ignore the posts where me and other people have show that 1. Goku is a universe buster 2. The dbz universe is not small 3 ssj3 goku has planetary striking power

Im not gonna repeat that shyt, go back and read it. Im gonna consider everything else youve been posting trolling until you respond to those posts.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Saitama runs the fade on all these fools :troll:
actually there was a one punch man/dragon ball z cross over manga and the first person he went against was vegeta and pretty sure it was a official manga not some fan made shyt

eufemism

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#uglygang
Goku vs Superman
Tie:lolbron:

Vegeta vs Black Adam
Black Adam is a savage. He rips Vegetarian's head off.
Gohan vs Green Lantern Kyle Rayner
If this Mystic Gohan? If so I give it to him
Piccolo vs Martian Manhunter
LOL Martian Manhunter stomps 100/100
Trunks vs Wonder Woman
:ohhh:Gotta give it to WW
Majin Buu vs Plasticman
Majin Buu (don't sleep on Plastic Man doe)
Cell vs Amazo
Cell
Gotenks vs Captain Marvel
Captain Marvel
Krillin vs Batman
Krillin
Tien vs Aquaman
Aquaman
Yamcha vs Snowflame
:russ: