Z Fighters vs DC universe

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wonder Woman is damn near God like status when it comes to fighting. She can keep up with Superman and kills at will.

Not damn near. Wonder Woman is the daughter of Zeus. Shes half-God, half Amazon. She's also the God of war.

Also, we don't really know how powerful she really is. Turns out her bracelets keep her godhood powers subdued, because she can't control them. When she takes them off her power skyrockets.

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Wow.

So you're going to ignore the posts where me and other people have show that 1. Goku is a universe buster 2. The dbz universe is not small 3 ssj3 goku has planetary striking power

Im not gonna repeat that shyt, go back and read it. Im gonna consider everything else youve been posting trolling until you respond to those posts.

I haven't seen you post any of that evidence.

I saw Goku shaking the universe, not busting any universes.

2. I put a link providing the DBZ universe map, that hasn't been refuted.

3. I still haven't seen the planetary striking power.

Not saying it does not exist, I have not seen it. You have posted none of it, if you have it, please put it up here.

Daps
I haven't seen you post any of that evidence.

I saw Goku shaking the universe, not busting any universes.

2. I put a link providing the DBZ universe map, that hasn't been refuted.

3. I still haven't seen the planetary striking power.

Not saying it does not exist, I have not seen it. You have posted none of it, if you have it, please put it up here.

You're either being willfully ignorant or you're half a retard.

It's obvious that you haven't seen the episode in question, but even the goddamn YouTube clip you posted shows that the shockwave from Goku and Beerus punches was destroying Stars and planets. And it was a gigantic plot point that Goku needed to negate the energy before the third strike or else the universe would be destroyed. Later on in that same exact fight Beerus had to nullify the energy of a Ki struggle or else it would have destroyed the universe.

I posted the fukking Jaco scan in a post from 2 pages ago that's saying this exact same shyt that you ignored.

Dragon Ball Chou

Goku punching through King Kai's planet (10x as dense as earth) = planetary+ striking power as a ssj3

As he is right now, Goku punches superman into a thin red mist, easily

Last edited:

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
You're either being willfully ignorant or you're half a retard.

It's obvious that you haven't seen the episode in question, but even the goddamn YouTube clip you posted shows that the shockwave from Goku and Beerus punches was destroying Stars and planets. And it was a gigantic plot point that Goku needed to negate the energy before the third strike or else the universe would be destroyed. Later on in that same exact fight Beerus had to nullify the energy of a Ki struggle or else it would have destroyed the universe.

I posted the fukking Jaco scan in a post from 2 pages ago that's saying this exact same shyt that you ignored.

Dragon Ball Chou

Goku punching through King Kai's planet (10x as dense as earth) = planetary+ striking power as a ssj3

As he is right now, Goku punches superman into a thin red mist, easily

The link I put up showed nothing like that, only shaking and worry. THAT said, do you have a link for the episode YOU are speaking of. If you have it, just put it up.

Daps
The link I put up showed nothing like that, only shaking and worry. THAT said, do you have a link for the episode YOU are speaking of. If you have it, just put it up.

I already put it up, on page 4, dragon ball super episode 12, I'm not going to link it again. And the link you posted clearly has elder Kai saying that Goku and Beerus punches = universe goes bye bye. And Beerus nullifying the Ki struggle comes from a later episode, so maybe you should refrain from discussing stuff you know nothing about.