Z Fighters vs DC universe

Daps
Reppin
London
Not many lifting feats in z, but as of super goku can destroy the universe with his punches (and by extension vegeta can too).

The weirdest fight here is krillin vs batman. Unless we're talkin bout prepbats, krillin is a million times stronger.

If this is true the surely Goku and Vegeta can't lose here right?

camer999

All Star
Daps
WW is a class 100+ character. Which basically means she is able to lift far beyond 100 tons. Her upper limit is not clear or determined but she has been shown to lift over 200,000 tons, so she is significantly stronger than each and every DBZ character on a pure strength basis. She also has super speed and enhanced perceptions so she can not only keep up and perceive the DBZ fighters speed, but she may very well be faster than them. She does not have ranged attacks but she has her braclets to block ranged attacks. I really think WW vs. Vegeta would be a solid fight, like it can probably go 50/50.

:sas2:
You do realize that you punche'd through king kai's planet right? Which has 10x earth'so gravity. Therefore 10x denser than earth. So he essentially punched through 10 planets. And that's child's play to what Goku and beerus cause while fighting.

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
The problem with all that DB stuff is that past all the beams and dudes getting thrown into cliffs, they can still get shot like average joes.

Because of that, they ain't shyt. Goku was styling in Return of Freiza - then some no name minion shot him and that was it. Its pathetic.

DB is dumbasses fighting dumbasses and hype. Only good villain they ever had was Cell, and the only semi-competent heroes they ever had were Vegeta and Krillin.

Like lets be real... greatest fighter in your entire universe getting shot like a chump. cmon
That stuff is pretty inconsistent. I mean nappa had bullets and missils bouncing off of him. Plus plenty of lower teir z fighters have been shot with bullets bouncing off of them. so I attribute that shyt with goku getting shot as just poor writing and plot convinence :manny:

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Do you even watch super breh?

Goku and Beerus were about to destroy the UNIVERSE with their punches and the shockwaves were casually busting planets and stars. He I way above superman at this point.

And that 40 tons feat is bullshyt. Kid Goku was moving around boulders that were clearly a lot heavier than that. Ssj3 Goku punched through king Kai's planet (10x earths gravity which means it's super dense)

DC fanboys had a leg up before super cause DBZ lacked feats, but it's over for super now.

About to. Not did. There is a difference. Also, you are exaggerating it. They shook the universe (its heavily noted the DBZ universe is very small compared to everything from Gundam to the DCU), but they didn't come close to destroying it.

EDIT: Example of the smaller range of the DBU: About Beerus' and SSJ God Goku's universal shaking shockwaves - Dragonball

Also keep in mind, nothing here puts him above Superman. Superman has actually altered space and time with his punches. Yes it sounds like bullshyt man, but its comics. What are you gonna do? read this: http://i.imgur.com/FDEIvCQ.jpg

That kind of feat is a standard "top tier" feat as well. here is a scan of Thor doing the same thing: http://i.imgur.com/rowTo5h.jpg
&
http://puu.sh/kjf2V/a7eabe5bb8.jpg

Remember, when it comes to DBZ the manga takes priority over the anime:
Dragon Ball Super 004 - Page 12 - Manga Stream
&
Dragon Ball Super 004 - Page 6 - Manga Stream

Goku is just now getting to a level where he can compete with these top tiers, by his own admission.

Also DBGT feats don't count as GT is no longer canon. A peak Goku (non powered up) had his highest physical lifting of 40 tons. I'm positive he can lift much more than that as various SSJ levels, but his base strength is even under Aquaman levels. Its not meant as a diss to him, its just his strength and striking power feats are lackluster compared to his fictional peers.

Last edited:

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
How is Rougue going to even touch someone who is significantly faster than her? :usure:

Superman can't bust a planet with his own hands either. What's your point?:heh:

In terms of striking capabilities SSG Goku can knock Superman out with one punch...this isn't even debatable anymore.

Using her own super speed and sixth sense while using Wonder Woman's lack of clothing as a major opportunity. Remember, if Big Barda can hit and tag WW, why can't Rogue?

And yes, Superman can bust a planet. Are you even familiar with the character?

Superman hits harder than Goku, but Goku is a more skilled fighter. Neither would get KOed with one punch from each other. You seem to be underestimating the ability of the characters, why?

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
You do realize that you punche'd through king kai's planet right? Which has 10x earth'so gravity. Therefore 10x denser than earth. So he essentially punched through 10 planets. And that's child's play to what Goku and beerus cause while fighting.

King Kai's planet is 10x Earth Gravity but it is also smaller than your local Wal-Mart. Size matters as much as density. Notice a Perfect Cell was able to COMPLETELY destroy that planet with a self destruct attack while a much stronger and powerful Majin Vegeta failed to destroy Earth or even the local area with the same attack. King Kai's planet is not more durable than Earth.

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
Using her own super speed and sixth sense while using Wonder Woman's lack of clothing as a major opportunity. Remember, if Big Barda can hit and tag WW, why can't Rogue?

To my knowledge Big Barda and WW have never even fought unless you're talking about WW one million which doesn't really count.

And yes, Superman can bust a planet. Are you even familiar with the character?

Superman (Post-Crisis) has been KO'd just hitting a moon. Provide scans of him busting a planet "with his own hands".

Superman hits harder than Goku, but Goku is a more skilled fighter. Neither would get KOed with one punch from each other. You seem to be underestimating the ability of the characters, why?

I'm not underestimating either character, I'm very familiar with both. But Goku's striking capability is way beyond Superman's now due to SSG. The Universe was literally crumbling after 3 punches in dbs.

Daps
About to. Not did. There is a difference. Also, you are exaggerating it. They shook the universe (its heavily noted the DBZ universe is very small compared to everything from Gundam to the DCU), but they didn't come close to destroying it.

EDIT: Example of the smaller range of the DBU: About Beerus' and SSJ God Goku's universal shaking shockwaves - Dragonball

Also keep in mind, nothing here puts him above Superman. Superman has actually altered space and time with his punches. Yes it sounds like bullshyt man, but its comics. What are you gonna do? read this: http://i.imgur.com/FDEIvCQ.jpg

That kind of feat is a standard "top tier" feat as well. here is a scan of Thor doing the same thing: http://i.imgur.com/rowTo5h.jpg
&
http://puu.sh/kjf2V/a7eabe5bb8.jpg

Remember, when it comes to DBZ the manga takes priority over the anime:
Dragon Ball Super 004 - Page 12 - Manga Stream
&
Dragon Ball Super 004 - Page 6 - Manga Stream

Goku is just now getting to a level where he can compete with these top tiers, by his own admission.

Also DBGT feats don't count as GT is no longer canon. A peak Goku (non powered up) had his highest physical lifting of 40 tons. I'm positive he can lift much more than that as various SSJ levels, but his base strength is even under Aquaman levels. Its not meant as a diss to him, its just his strength and striking power feats are lackluster compared to his fictional peers.

Whole lotta shyt wrong with this.

Supes is a high s tier, he is nowhere near skyfather or universal level.

You did not watch the episode so wtf are you talking about. They didnt "shake" the universe. It was a huge plot point that if goku and beerus punched each other 3 times the universe was going kaboom. Later on beerus actually had to nullify the power of a ki struggle because it would have destroyed the universe.

Dbz universe being small has been debunked by the manga. Jaco stated that the universe is composed of an an infinite (dont remember if he used infinite specifically but it ws something to that effect) amount of galaxies. How are you debating this while being so ignorant of the source material? Also, fyi, the super anime and the toyotaro manga are equally canon.

The Boulder feat is from db not Gt (fukk gt ). We also have goku lifting a giant piccolo who was clearly more than 40 tons, among other things.

camer999

All Star
Daps
No it dor
King Kai's planet is 10x Earth Gravity but it is also smaller than your local Wal-Mart. Size matters as much as density. Notice a Perfect Cell was able to COMPLETELY destroy that planet with a self destruct attack while a much stronger and powerful Majin Vegeta failed to destroy Earth or even the local area with the same attack. King Kai's planet is not more durable than Earth.
Not really especially since Walmart doesn'thave enough mass to attract you to it. He punched through 10 earth's worth of matter. Literally. Also the Z fighters have ki control or they would blow up the planet everything they fought. Especially since they have been planet busting capable since saiyan saga and moon busting since DB...

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
To my knowledge Big Barda and WW have never even fought unless you're talking about WW one million which doesn't really count.

I used Barda as an example, as numerous characters without Super Speed can hit WW, as super speed is not a requirement for attacking someone with super speed. It just helps greatly. Meanwhile Rogue has super speed, while not at the level of WWs, so its a moot point anyway.

Superman (Post-Crisis) has been KO'd just hitting a moon. Provide scans of him busting a planet "with his own hands".

There are multiple instances even tho that's not Clark's "thing"

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/7/72524/3573910-8622338818-63310.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/9/93477/1875608-1564477_629533_sladeflash3ea_super.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/14/142898/3481349-0465638282-22593.jpg

That said, do you have any evidence of Goku busting a planet "with his own hands"?

I'm not underestimating either character, I'm very familiar with both. But Goku's striking capability is way beyond Superman's now due to SSG. The Universe was literally crumbling after 3 punches in dbs.

The universe never crumbled, it shook. And considering the size of the DBZ universe its not the most impressive feat. But that is not a battle capability feat, shaking a universe has no practical fighting implications, that's not gonna help him win a fight against Vegeta, Superman or Beerus. Do you have any other scans or evidence to present in the case of Goku's supposed striking capability being equal or higher to Superman's?

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Whole lotta shyt wrong with this.

Supes is a high s tier, he is nowhere near skyfather or universal level.

You did not watch the episode so wtf are you talking about. They didnt "shake" the universe. It was a huge plot point that if goku and beerus punched each other 3 times the universe was going kaboom. Later on beerus actually had to nullify the power of a ki struggle because it would have destroyed the universe.

Dbz universe being small has been debunked by the manga. Jaco stated that the universe is composed of an an infinite (dont remember if he used infinite specifically but it ws something to that effect) amount of galaxies. How are you debating this while being so ignorant of the source material? Also, fyi, the super anime and the toyotaro manga are equally canon.

The Boulder feat is from db not Gt (fukk gt ). We also have goku lifting a giant piccolo who was clearly more than 40 tons, among other things.

Ok, now I know you are reading and taking things from battle forums. There is no tangible thing as "s tier", that sounds like something someone made up. And "Skyfather level" is a status, not an ability level as noted Skyfathers power levels range all over the place.

Post the link of the episode in question please. Also understand the manga takes priority, it would be more sufficient to post that as well.

Once again, post links to back your statements. Not that I doubt you, but I think you are mistaken on many of the ideas you are attempting to state as fact. Posting your evidence would speak volumes to your case.

And I mentioned nothing about a boulder feat, the feat I am referring to is this:

Goku could not lift 40 tons without going SSJ. Its possible he has gotten stronger since this point, but there is no solid evidence that his base strength has. Everyhing beyond that is just a multiplier of his base form according to the DBZ Daizenshuu.

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
No it dor

Not really especially since Walmart doesn'thave enough mass to attract you to it. He punched through 10 earth's worth of matter. Literally. Also the Z fighters have ki control or they would blow up the planet everything they fought. Especially since they have been planet busting capable since saiyan saga and moon busting since DB...

Do you have a link for your said feat? I don't recall it being stated or proven that the planet's volume was equivalent to 10 earths, only its gravity.

Also

They bust planets with energy attacks, never physically. Not until Beerus has anyone in DBZ shown physical planet busting ability.

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
Superman is the weakest u Tell in me God mod goku couldn't kill superman? The dikk riding for him on here and youtube is annoying.

Last edited: