Z Fighters vs DC universe

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Batman would take out Krillin. He'll use that prep time to implant a bomb in 18 and blow her up while they fighting. Would fukk Krillin up mentally and Bats would take Krillin out. He won't kill him, but he'll secure that win viscously. He'll also find a way to remove the dragon balls out of the equation.

Bats da GAWD :wow:

And Goku is literally a god now so depending on how Supes is written, it could go either way.

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
Goku vs Superman

Vegeta vs Black Adam

Gohan vs Green Lantern Kyle Rayner

Piccolo vs Martian Manhunter

Trunks vs Wonder Woman

Majin Buu vs Plasticman

Cell vs Amazo

Gotenks vs Captain Marvel

Krillin vs Batman

Tien vs Aquaman

Yamcha vs Snowflame

Who you got in each of these matchups?​
Goku
Vegeta
Green lantern
Martian manhunter
Trunks
Buu
Cell
Captain marvel
Batman
Tien
Snowflame

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
WW would body everyone except Buu and Cell.

But DBZ stans are powered by nostalgia and shytty fights :yeshrug:

:russ: If this is a free for all scenario then DC wins by default. I thought the list was just isolated match ups.

Wonder Woman is damn near God like status when it comes to fighting. She can keep up with Superman and kills at will.

And I assumed she has all her weapons. Trunks ain't seeing Wonder Woman at all.

b_priest9mm

A work in progress...
Daps
How is anybody picking wonder woman over trunks:dahell:
I havent seen anything from her where she moves as fast as a z warrior or strong enough to take a full punch from them.

Is it Future Trunks or current time line Trunks?

Goku still loses to Superman, though. (I say that as a DBZ stan too :whoa:).

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Is it Future Trunks or current time line Trunks?

Goku still loses to Superman, though. (I say that as a DBZ stan too :whoa:).
I was thinking future trunks.
I just dont know how strong WW is. Basing it on JLU she was able to throw things as big as cars and fly through jets, which is something that nappa could do when he first got to earth. And trunks is exponentially stronger than nappa. So not sure how wonder woman would handle that strength never mind his speed.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I just dont know how strong WW is. Basing it on JLU she was able to throw things as big as cars and fly through jets, which is something that nappa could do when he first got to earth. And trunks is exponentially stronger than nappa. So not sure how wonder woman would handle that strength never mind his speed.
The problem with all that DB stuff is that past all the beams and dudes getting thrown into cliffs, they can still get shot like average joes.

Because of that, they ain't shyt. Goku was styling in Return of Freiza - then some no name minion shot him and that was it. Its pathetic.

DB is dumbasses fighting dumbasses and hype. Only good villain they ever had was Cell, and the only semi-competent heroes they ever had were Vegeta and Krillin.

Like lets be real... greatest fighter in your entire universe getting shot like a chump. cmon

• Dap
Reactions: TNC

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
The thing I don't like about these match ups is that we really don't know how strong the Z fighters are physically. How much can they lift or how powerful are their punches?

According to Death Battle and DBZ filler, a non Super Sayjin Goku could lift 10 tons (Spider-Man level) but was unable to lift 40 tons without going Super Sayjin. That would put a non SSJ Goku at roughly Luke Cage level and under Aquaman level of strength.

Physically, nobody in DBZ with the exception of Beerus has busted a planet. They have only done it with energy attacks. I'd equate most of the top end DBZ fighters with Galactus Herald type figures (Surfer/Firelord/Terrax). Not the strongest physically or duability wise, but their energy attacks and speed are top tier. Wonder Woman would probably be a good average for most of the DBZ characters as far as combat effectiveness goes.

TNC

Hardbody
Daps

WW is a class 100+ character. Which basically means she is able to lift far beyond 100 tons. Her upper limit is not clear or determined but she has been shown to lift over 200,000 tons, so she is significantly stronger than each and every DBZ character on a pure strength basis. She also has super speed and enhanced perceptions so she can not only keep up and perceive the DBZ fighters speed, but she may very well be faster than them. She does not have ranged attacks but she has her braclets to block ranged attacks. I really think WW vs. Vegeta would be a solid fight, like it can probably go 50/50.

:sas2:

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Deathbattle is shyt. This is the same group who said Wonder Woman would lose to Rouge :mjlol:

Both of those videos came out before SSG's powers were revealed. Goku could literally one-shot Post-Crisis or New 52 Superman now

Styles make fights. Rogue can absorb the powers and life essence of anyone she touches, because WW has so much skin open it makes her an easy target. Rogue couldn't do the same if she was dressed appropriately.

And no, SSG Goku still cannot breath in space, still cannot survive being thrown into the sun, still is prone to extreme temperature and still cannot bust a planet with his hands. He is still not more powerful than Superman... yet.

Daps
Styles make fights. Rogue can absorb the powers and life essence of anyone she touches, because WW has so much skin open it makes her an easy target. Rogue couldn't do the same if she was dressed appropriately.

And no, SSG Goku still cannot breath in space, still cannot survive being thrown into the sun, still is prone to extreme temperature and still cannot bust a planet with his hands. He is still not more powerful than Superman... yet.

Do you even watch super breh?

Goku and Beerus were about to destroy the UNIVERSE with their punches and the shockwaves were casually busting planets and stars. He I way above superman at this point.

And that 40 tons feat is bullshyt. Kid Goku was moving around boulders that were clearly a lot heavier than that. Ssj3 Goku punched through king Kai's planet (10x earths gravity which means it's super dense)

DC fanboys had a leg up before super cause DBZ lacked feats, but it's over for super now.

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside

How is Rougue going to even touch someone who is significantly faster than her? :usure:

Superman can't bust a planet with his own hands either. What's your point?:heh:

In terms of striking capabilities SSG Goku can knock Superman out with one punch...this isn't even debatable anymore.