Y’all don’t know sh*t about this virus!!!

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If the mask the end all be all them everybody should just come outside with the mask on and the world will be ok...using your logic.

Now you capping all them stores aren’t limiting the people that come in there...I only seen a couple stores. And that shyt backwards anyway. So you gone sit in line with multiple people for minutes on end instead of doing what u got to do and get out. That ain’t no different than being out at the park or something. So like I said sit your clown ass down:russ:

Breh you might be retarded. I am not saying that as an insult to you. I am just saying that based upon your reasoning your brain might not have been fully developed.

First of all everybody has to go to the store in order to get provisions to stay alive. Second of all I don't know where you live, but where I live they have barricades at the door and employees out front counting people that enter the premises. You literally can not go in until people come out. On top of that they close the stores early to stock, clean and disinfect the place in order to protect its customers and employees.

Finally, the mask is designed to slow the transmission of the virus. It is not a cure. It is designed to slow the transmission of it. If they did not slow the transmission of the virus then the hospitals would be over-filled and the healthcare system would collapse and then they could not help anyone. Do you not understand that basic fact?

Be retarded brehs. Listen to retarded Trump brehs. Inject Lysol brehs :francis:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If the mask the end all be all them everybody should just come outside with the mask on and the world will be ok...using your logic.

Now you capping all them stores aren’t limiting the people that come in there...I only seen a couple stores. And that shyt backwards anyway. So you gone sit in line with multiple people for minutes on end instead of doing what u got to do and get out. That ain’t no different than being out at the park or something. So like I said sit your clown ass down:russ:

Logic goes out the window homie...FEAR dictates their thought process.

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
south korea opened up while back. had way more cases than us too. they got through it because they acted fast and they knew what they were doing. they contact traced every damn cases, everybody collectively fought off the virus.

and now they darn near 100% back to normal cuz everybody wears damn masks ALL THE TIME and everybody is so damn well educated and mindful of others. they about to start a baseball season. just read it from ESPN. i looked it up everything is open accept the school.

i bet the whole world is laughing at us.

it all starts from the top but many folks are as dumb as that orange fakkit. :francis:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
For example...Liberal media shytting on Ga governor Kemp when you got liberal states like Colorado doing the same thing. But you dnt hear shyt about that.

So fukk the liberal news and talking points. The same people y’all claim to hate but y’all retweeting their thoughts on this virus tho.
Only cacs talk like this, hold this neg :camby:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:

Hundreds of scientists addressing the issue of this whole CV-19 situation and you have nothing.

Big Pharma supporter is what you are. Its ok.

Purposely push disinformation, brehs. :francis:

Be a Russian troll living in Stalingrad purposely pushing disinformation about a deadly virus to African American, brehs. :francis:

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Breh you might be retarded. I am not saying that as an insult to you. I am just saying that based upon your reasoning your brain might not have been fully developed.

First of all everybody has to go to the store in order to get provisions to stay alive. Second of all I don't know where you live, but where I live they have barricades at the door and employees out front counting people that enter the premises. You literally can not go in until people come out. On top of that they close the stores early to stock, clean and disinfect the place in order to protect its customers and employees.

Finally, the mask is designed to slow the transmission of the virus. It is not a cure. It is designed to slow the transmission of it. If they did not slow the transmission of the virus then the hospitals would be filled and the healthcare system would collapse. Do you not understand that basic fact?

Be retarded brehs. :francis:

Are you not standing in line with multiple people for minutes on end? Like I said no different than the park or something.

I know what masks are designed for and it’s not the end all be all. You seem to think it matters so much. They was just saying masks dnt really work.

The healthcare system been laying people off actually...this lockdown and social distancing was meant to slow this until our healthcare system can handle it...so I think we good now since nurseS and shyt getting laid off.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Purposely push disinformation, brehs. :francis:

Be a Russian troll living in Stalingrad purposely pushing disinformation about a deadly virus to African American, brehs. :francis:

Scared of a challenge and get wrecked and now playing 2016 games

tenor.gif

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Are you not standing in line with multiple people for minutes on end? Like I said no different than the park or something.

I know what masks are designed for and it’s not the end all be all. You seem to think it matters so much. They was just saying masks dnt really work.

The healthcare system been laying people off actually...this lockdown and social distancing was meant to slow this until our healthcare system can handle it...so I think we good now since nurseS and shyt getting laid off.

They have strips of tape on the ground 6 ft apart to help people keep their distance. If you wearing a mask your chances of spreading the virus or catching the virus are decreased.

Nothing is fool proof, as you have shown in this thread by pushing misinformation.

Don't give a damn about nobody but yourself, brehs. Be a selfish a$$hole, brehs. :francis:

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
All these nikkas are broke with no careers or families/responsibilities who talmbout "STAY YOUR ASS AT HOME:damn:"

They have no lives or prospects, mad that people want to live their lives, and/or think they gonna get more government handouts
Please don't post here when someone close to you get seriously ill because brain-dead nikkas like you think money is more important than life. Your thought process is equal to these white supremacists that are leading this country and you don't even realize it...

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
south korea opened up while back. had way more cases than us too. they got through it because they acted fast and they knew what they were doing. they contact traced every damn cases, everybody collectively fought off the virus.

and now they darn near 100% back to normal cuz everybody wears damn masks ALL THE TIME and everybody is so damn well educated and mindful of others. they about to start a baseball season. just read it from ESPN. i looked it up everything is open accept the school.

i bet the whole world is laughing at us.

it all starts from the top but many folks are as dumb as that orange fakkit. :francis:

Pretty much :ehh:

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Please don't post here when someone close to you get seriously ill because brain-dead nikkas like you think money is more important than life. Your thought process is equal to these white supremacists that are leading this country and you don't even realize it...
fukk you bytch, you're going to get it and you'll probably die from the shyt. Put your scary ass shyt on me bytch. plus I don't tell the internet my fukking business like a hoe