Yvette Carnell & Tone Talks are loading up the ammo and finna ride on Claud Anderson tomorrow

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
The nikkas fatal flaw is his need to fight among st himself :wow:
you're NOT "n!ggas"
images

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Eventually to get to a point where it looks foolish to attack people on the same side as u

disagreements should be addressed behind closed doors

thats how u know folks don't really care about anything but exposure

its wild how someone could listen to that entire hour of Claud Anderson talk and only take away from it an "alleged" shot you feel may have been thrown in your direction

kinda sad
Anyone still rocking with any of this is clearly only in it for the :slapfight: bullshyt

How many chances do you give someone to show their true nature?

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
I'm not gon lie, cuz I'm clearly drunk off vindication :banderas: :blessed: But I hope people have the sense to understand the difference between cutting them off and cutting off the surface idea behind #ADOS. A Black Agenda and reparations are owed. We could just do without a lot of this bullshyt in the way :usure: That's all I'm saying.

But at the same time I'm fully for us receiving reparations... and yes, exclusively for US :salute: But I have a love my African sisters :shaq: and brothers :dame: that I'll never deny. Let's get this money and make some international plays. Real shyt :ehh:

Last edited:

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly my point. Look at TLR as a microcosm. Look how toxic some of y’all got. I’m sure that post will get a lot of daps but you wouldn’t have said that a few years ago. Dudes that used to shoot the shyt about politics, life, sports whatever got on some blackface st0rmfr0nt shyt.

People just got more angry at everyone, including other black people and nothing substantive has been gained. Just circular firing squad shyt.

...and cannibalizing(sp?) themselves. The whole thing has parallels to one of Franz Fannon's books. Going too hard towards self destructive