Yvette Carnell and Talib Kweli Are Now Beefing. Talib Is Against ADOS

truth2you

All Star
Daps
No it hasn't my man. No one of mainstream qualities actually gives notice or attention to this "political group". They just attack the MAJOR individual associated which is just Tariq. They haven't mentioned Tone or Yvette. In fact, the Boule just hijacked the movement on some Deebo shyt.
They are doing that because they want to AVOID the discussion. Trust me, someone in the circle of the higher ups go on youtube to watch the videos. Yvette, and Antonio, are the real deal, so you can't just play games with them, they deal with actual data. Plus, Yvette is educated in Political Science, most journalists are not ready for her! She is IT!

The fact that the boule can't do anything is very threatening for them. It means they can't control the narrative, and that is what they have been doing for years. They even did it with the black lives matter shyt, and turned it into "all lives matter". The difference is that movement was emotional, this one is backed with the TRUTH, and DATA! Only a fool would go against this movement, because you can prove you case. This is what people are not understanding, once you have a case for something, you can go to the courts, and fight your case, it has nothing to do with how people feel. If it were about that, we would still be in Jim Crow. You know how people HATED us? There whole being was about how better they were then us. When we said "fukk that", it made them more angry, but in the end, we are not under Jim Crow anymore, right?:sas1:

You know why Latin America is fukked up for black people? They don't want to make people mad, and cause division:sitdown:

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
:dead: so now this movement came about because of black immigrants.

White people profiting from slavery hundreds of years ago, then continuously keeping their foot on necks of black people economically is all good. White folks doing better than those with slaves as great x4 grandparents for hundreds of years

No cause for a movement there.
But once these immigrants come over here and try to make a living, now we got a mothafukkin problem :pachaha:

If you think the ADOS movement is about immgrants at this point your comprehension must be extremely limited

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
They are doing that because they want to AVOID the discussion. Trust me, someone in the circle of the higher ups go on youtube to watch the videos. Yvette, and Antonio, are the real deal, so you can't just play games with them, they deal with actual data. Plus, Yvette is educated in Political Science, most journalists are not ready for her! She is IT!

The fact that the boule can't do anything is very threatening for them. It means they can't control the narrative, and that is what they have been doing for years. They even did it with the black lives matter shyt, and turned it into "all lives matter". The difference is that movement was emotional, this one is backed with the TRUTH, and DATA! Only a fool would go against this movement, because you can prove you case. This is what people are not understanding, once you have a case for something, you can go to the courts, and fight your case, it has nothing to do with how people feel. If it were about that, we would still be in Jim Crow. You know how people HATED us? There whole being was about how better they were then us. When we said "fukk that", it made them more angry, but in the end, we are not under Jim Crow anymore, right?:sas1:

You know why Latin America is fukked up for black people? They don't want to make people mad, and cause division:sitdown:
I am not disagree with you on their reasoning. Was just stating the facts. Not saying that even the push doesn't have an impact. I've never said that. Ya'll got it from here breh: I will wait for some actions to take place before I post here again :hubie:

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
She had a stream titled Trump is right - - we are poor and had another one wrapping herself in the American flag.

Do what thou wilt with that information :hubie:

That was a great show with her wrapped in the flag, and her reasons for it are very justified and makes perfect sense.....

Fyi: trump is right...we are poor.....did you not know

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
No he's not
and you need to worry about Nigeria fakkit

Did Buhari win again?
@The Odum of Ala Igbo

He did, but his supporters love poverty - so I salute them. Sai Baba!

Tell me, what's it like living under an overtly white supremacist Head of State who is able to find willing pawns among your people
:mjlol:
TELEMMGLPICT000177551748_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqHVTgFvaukf5kTUkAkiDHlfebxCCKfKZQdFju1dFJhiY.jpeg

:lolbron:
maxresdefault.jpg

"We are our own worst enemy"

truth2you

All Star
Daps
Talib is probably the bougiest rapper next to Kanye in terms of upbringing

Those types are funneled into the ruling class of black elites

Of course he’s going to oppose this
I knew something was up!

I'm not hating on talib, but I always said he doesn't sound like someone from Flatbush. I just kept it myself 'cause he was giving props to the hood, but he didn't seem like he grew up there most of his life.

Plus, he is part of the old school NYC black power thinking, and that thinking is all about Africa, and things that aren't American. The negatives about that is they talk so much about Africa, and some caribbean ways of living, that they forgot all about their home HERE. It's one thing to study your past before slavery, but to never touch on your history HERE shows something is wrong.

As I got older I got away from that lifestyle, and them not dealing with our story here is one reason why I stopped fukking with it. I felt like a phony always talking about Africa, and not acknowledging the people here, and their story, especially when it was THEM who gave me freedom, and my African family who sold me off to the enemy!

How can I honor my captors, and forget about my freedom fighters? I will NEVER be a free man if I never honor those who fought for me to be who I want to be.

ShadowBroker

Born of the Night
Daps
Reppin
KIC 8462852
[DONALD]"You're poor, what do you have to lose (voting for me)?[/TRUMP]
She doesn't nor has she ever supported Trump or advocated voting for him. But he was/is right about ADOS being poor and theres data to prove it.

5:55

"I don't need Donald Trump to say that Black people are poor and don't have anything to lose. I already know Black people are poor."

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
Its really getting to the point that for us to have a discussion about AADOS and other AFRICAN AMERICAN issues we have to ignore the same 3-4 people who cant stay off our dikks, i mean damn can we not discuss issues with each other w/o yall all in our shyt yall the ones constantly making about yourselves cuz you wont leave us alone, its almost like yall are legit agents i really dont understand why yall have so much invested in our shyt.

And yall refuse to answer this:mindblown:

@#1pick @Una Mas @Hiphoplives4eva If ya aint African American gtfoh our conversations about our INDIVIDUAL community.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
ADOS have got bigger fish to fry than powerless Black immigrants trying to earn a meal..Ados are too distracted with the small stuff and this will cost big in the long run. Generally we Black's lack focus and have a tendency to in fight whilst other groups are reaping from us more than any Black immigrant ever could. And since the US has interests in foreign countries where these Black immigrants come from, why shouldnt they come to the US and do to America what America has dot to their home nations?