Yung Miami was on Diddy’s payroll as a drug mule and paid prostitute, court documents state.

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
Yeah, but it sounds like splitting hairs to me. So if Diddy has a private LLC and he filmed these sexual trysts, then he should be good.

See how silly that is?

Problem is some of the people he filmed are alleging they weren't willing participants and some didn't know they were being recorded, some even claiming they were drugged by Diddy or his circle. I mean are you familiar with Cassie's suit?

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Problem is some of the people he filmed are alleging they weren't willing participants and some didn't know they were being recorded, some even claiming they were drugged by Diddy or his circle. I mean are you familiar with Cassie's suit?
I hear and understand this but that’s dangerously convenient to say after the fact. This is why these things are muddy.

Last edited:

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
No, no, no. You brought it up like you’re a professional and well-versed in this so you should be able to cite much quicker than I can.

If you can’t back up what you say with your own efforts then KIM.
Says the guy who claimed this?
It’s he say, she say with some alleged recordings and pictures.
I know enough to know it's not just a he/said when the feds show up. Have a good day. Kim

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
Says the guy who claimed this?

I know enough to know it's not just a he/said when the feds show up. Have a good day. Kim
I’m going off the reports from the DHS officer. Nothing more. This isn’t even the FBI.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah he would've been locked up long ago if people didn't give him passes.
Mate. Why has it not hit you yet the people that gave him passes and the people that are  now coming out were all in on it their damn selves. Everyone is doing everything they can to save their own necks.

For example, you reeeally think Cassie wasn't a willing participant? :usure: despite there having been multiple sets of footage out there over the years clearly showing her enjoying all the fuccin going on?

What i'm saying isn't in defence of Diddy btw, i'm just saying a lot of people are moving chess pieces around to make themselves look innocent irregardless of what the full reality of what took place was.

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
Mate. Why has it not hit you yet the people that gave him passes and the people that are  now coming out were all in on it their damn selves. Everyone is doing everything they can to save their own necks.

For example, you reeeally think Cassie wasn't a willing participant? :usure: despite there having been multiple sets of footage out there over the years clearly showing her enjoying all the fuccin going on?

What i'm saying isn't in defence of Diddy btw, i'm just saying a lot of people are moving chess pieces around to make themselves look innocent irregardless of what the full reality of what took place was.
What footage?

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
All I take from this is 50 Cent lost.

Breh nutted up in a passed-around prostitute whore.

:snooze:

50 Obsession with Diddy is motivated by the fact Breh really wanted a family with an industry hoe. The Bully impregnated a sex worker.
50-cent-daphne-joy-son-79116241_bf83da.jpg

originally-posted-instagram-since-deleted-79126528_6f4aff.jpg

50-Cent-and-Daphne-Joy.jpg

images

images

Last edited:

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
All I take from this is 50 Cent lost.

Breh nutted up in a passed-around prostitute whore.

:snooze:
You think he didn’t know this? Love is love…
:francis:
This is facts..for over 15-20 years she been known as pass around and part of different harems.. he supposed to be a street dude so they "equally yoked".. but if he tried to have square life with her and Diddy made her realize she always for the streets then yea 50 a fool :russ:

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Random bytch talkin bout hey we went on a trip,
50 Obsession with Diddy is motivated by the fact Breh really wanted a family with an industry hoe. The Bully impregnated a sex worker.
50-cent-daphne-joy-son-79116241_bf83da.jpg

originally-posted-instagram-since-deleted-79126528_6f4aff.jpg

50-Cent-and-Daphne-Joy.jpg

images

images

I’d never stop hatin on that nikka either ngl