Yung Miami was on Diddy’s payroll as a drug mule and paid prostitute, court documents state.

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
That sounds like adults having a good time *pause* - assuming everything was consensual.
I know but human/sex trafficking was basically what Cassie and others alleged.

Seems to me that they got a case, by the looks of it Diddy checks at least one on each box.(Transport/Giving Payments/Sexual Exploitation) Allegedly.
Screenshot-23.png

Last edited:

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps
My co worker/friend who loves the City Girls is about to commit that :russ: Like she be playing their songs and all they talk about is stuff that makes all of this funny. Like I don’t know if ol girl was doing all they’re saying, but if her music can somehow be used in court… she’s done lol
Commit that because Yung Miami is living what she raps? Thought the fans wanted realness?

:mjgrin:

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps
No, cos i can think critically, can see patterns and have started seeing a lot of hit pieces start to come out on him.

There's a lot of oestrogen and sassiness radiating from your post though. You might want to reign that in a little.
U 100% right, Puffy would still be living his wild boy lifestyle if he didn’t go against Diageo

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
That's not how this works at all. Cops have to show the judge there's probable cause for the raid. Judge signs off. Not saying cops wouldn't lie but the feds show up you should know they have done their homework
It’s he say, she say with some alleged recordings and pictures.