Yung Miami was on Diddy’s payroll as a drug mule and paid prostitute, court documents state.

Daps
3493423000000578-3607328-image-a-78_1464115265704.jpg

Remember this , everyone knows what time it is

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
How long before the IG pages go private. You wake up and Daily Mail has got your name headlined with Diddy labeled as a sex worker, and they highlighting your bio as a Ordained Minister, Wellness Coach along with being an OnlyFans model. You can't make this shyt up.

kevin-samuels.gif

Diddy's LA home surveillance footage SEIZED by federal agents amid sex trafficking probe - as lawsuit alleges rapper 'paid Instagram model Jade Ramey stipend for sex work'​

• The federal agents who raided Diddy's LA home on Monday disabled the security system surveillance footage prior to entering it
  • They also seized the hard drive, so that their entrance and search was not recorded
  • Diddy allegedly paid Instagram model Jade Ramey a 'monthly stipend' for sex work, as well as City Girls rapper Young Miami and Instagram model Daphne Joy

Homeland Security Investigations agents who raided Diddy's home on Monday seized the surveillance footage of them entering his LA-area mansion amid allegations of sex trafficking, according to TMZ.

The federal agents also disabled the security system and seized the hard drive so that their entrance and search was not recorded, per the outlet.

The agents also already knew the layout of the home and disabled the system before they entered.

It has also been reported that Diddy also allegedly paid Instagram model Jade Ramey a 'monthly stipend' for sex work, according to Rodney 'Lil Rod' Jones - who updated his lawsuit against him, according to Page Six.

Jones amended his $30 million lawsuit to include the allegation that Diddy paid Ramey, as well as City Girls rapper Yung Miami and Daphne Joy - who shares a son with her 50 Cent - a monthly stipend for sex work, the outlet reported.

Jade's bio on her Instagram page says she is a 'certified wellness coach' and an 'ordained minister,' with links that lead to her Only Fans page for 'free exclusive content' as well as her official website that has subscriptions, although she didn't disclose details on the content.

DailyMail.com reached out to Diddy and Ramey for comment and have not yet heard

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
This whole shyt doesn't make sense to me
The whole world knew he was fukking these hoes
He was outchea treating em like girlfriends
Why would he have them on payroll as sex workers?
Were they getting paid to participate in Freakoffs?
He couldn't handle that himself on the low sans paper trail??

Why would he involve 7 nikkas in that bullshyt?
:gucci:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
This whole shyt doesn't make sense to me
The whole world knew he was fukking these hoes
He was outchea treating em like girlfriends
Why would he have them on payroll as sex workers?
Were they getting paid to participate in Freakoffs?
He couldn't handle that himself on the low sans paper trail??

Why would he involve 7 nikkas in that bullshyt?
:gucci:

That's the logical reason....paid for them to fukk other people

There is no reason for Diddy of all people to he paying a woman to be on his team

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
That's the logical reason....paid for them to fukk other people

There is no reason for Diddy of all people to he paying a woman to be on his team
Ad if they were getting flewed out across State lines, that's an easy trafficking charge
That indictment mentions minors though
If they had any proof of that he would have been under the prison right now

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Ad if they were getting flewed out across State lines, that's an easy trafficking charge
That indictment mentions minors though
If they had any proof of that he would have been under the prison right now
They had enough for a no knock warrant in two properties

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps

Oh now Puff is black

These entertainers are hilarious and too predictable :mjlol:

did he say anything wrong tho?

I don't even fukk with Diddy on any level, he a legit faggit scumbag who has got away with a lot of shyt

but wtf does sex trafficking in his case even mean?

darryl

Superstar
Daps
did he say anything wrong tho?

I don't even fukk with Diddy on any level, he a legit faggit scumbag who has got away with a lot of shyt

but wtf does sex trafficking in his case even mean?
The same shyt it meant in the r kelly case that yall agreed with.